Part Fourty-Three

You ran as fast as you could, running to anywhere you could stay for some time, to lay low. Now that your apartment had gone up in flames, there was no place for you to stay and be alone. You found yourself running in front of your old house. The city rebuilt it, and no one had moved in, at least not yet. It was off-limits.

"Intermissum," you held in your cries as you pushed the door open, collapsing onto the ground as you wrapped yourself in your arms, crying softly.

---

"Stiles, where are you taking me?" your entire body screamed in pain, begging for you to stop, only to be dragged by Stiles.

You were 100 percent certain that your stitches had ripped, leaving you bleeding on the floor.

'Stiles' held a familiar-looking pendant up, as you tensed up.

"Where did you get that from?" you tried to push away from him.

"I gave you a choice, (Y/N). You chose wrong," he put his hand on your neck, squeezing it as he pulled you down.

"Don't do this, please," you begged.

You screamed out, trying to push him away from you, only for his grip to get tighter.

---

You leaned your head against the door, breathing heavily as you bit your lip, holding back your cries.

Your vision was blurry as you reached for your phone.

You scrolled through the messages, before dialing Derek's number.

"(Y/N)?" he asked

"(Y/N)?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's me," you sighed.

"It's been almost a day, where the hell are you?!" he yelled.

"I'm not telling you," you replied.

"Are you... are you serious?" you grunted.

"Yes, because I know that if I tell you, then you're gonna come here," you shook your head.