Part Fifty-Six

You woke up in the middle of the night, groaning softly as you sighed, looking around the loft before feeling Stiles asleep on your arm. You must have fallen asleep. You reached for your phone, trying not to wake up Stiles, before checking the time. It was only 2 in the morning.

You stroked Stiles' hair softly, while he scooted closer to you, a small smile on your face while you remembered movie nights before everything happened, where you, Scott, and Stiles would be at peace, either your house or theirs.

Your mind drifted off to the thought of Derek, and his name as the password. Your heart ached at the thought of losing him. You heard some footsteps, seeing him walk into the room.

"Hey," he said softly, taking a seat next to you.

"Hey," you replied.

"What's Motel California?" Derek asked.

You tensed slightly, before shaking your head.

"Something bad happened when we all thought you died. Stiles saved our lives," you explained quickly, leaving out many details.

"What was the bad thing that happened?" he asked softly.

"We were just hallucinating, but it wasn't anything too bad," you tried your hardest not to focus on that night.

"Okay," you knew he didn't believe you, but at least he didn't keep pushing.

There was a moment of silence before you sighed, looking at him.

"Derek, Peter told me that you stopped healing, and-" you stopped yourself, debating on telling him about the Deadpool.

"And what?" he asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" you whispered.

"(Y/N/N), I didn't want to worry you. Look, it's not like I completely stopped healing, it just takes some time," he replied.

"I don't want to lose you," you whispered.

"And you're not going to. You're going to be stuck with me, forever. Even when we're both like 50," you saw the small smile on his face as you felt warmth in your chest.

"I'm hungry," you changed the topic while he rolled his eyes.

"It's two in the morning, I'm not cooking for you."

"Well, I'm not waking up Stiles," you replied.

He looked at you for a moment before rolling his eyes, while you smirked.

"Yeah, I'll be right back," he stood up, leaning over to give you a soft kiss as you smiled, watching him walk away.

---
"This is a terrible idea," you, Scott, Liam, Stiles, and Kira stood around the table, four laptops on the table in front of you.

"It's just 45 minutes," Scott sighed.

"45 minutes too long," you sighed.

"(Y/N), please, we need you on the plan to bring me back," you could hear the desperation in Scott's voice as the rest of the pack turned to face you.

You groaned loudly, before nodding your head.

"Fine, I'll bring you back," you sighed before he nodded his head.

"Okay. So, (Y/N), you're going to stay with Argent. Kira, Liam, and Stiles are monitoring the cameras, right?" Scott asked.

The rest of them nodded their heads before they picked up the laptops. You made your wait to Chris' apartment, while the rest of them prepared to kill Scott.