Part Fifty-Three

"Yeah, Stiles, okay. I'll go by Argent's apartment tomorrow and I'll go pick them up, okay?" you ended the call from Stiles, before going to dry your hair.

"What did Stiles need?" Derek asked.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Oh, the chains they were using to hold back Malia and Liam broke so they need some new chains and stuff," you explained.

"Oh? Well, maybe you can get a pair of cuffs for us?" he smirked slightly as you rolled your eyes.

"You broke the last pair," you reminded.

"Technically, you did," he retorted, pressing his lips against your neck as you scoffed.

You turned to face him, putting your arms around his neck, before you heard a loud knocking on the front door.

Derek frowned, checking the time.

"It's 2 in the morning," he replied.

You tensed up, walking towards the door cautiously before opening it, seeing Lydia and Kira standing in front of you.

"What the hell are you doing here at this time?" you asked, pulling them in before you closed the door.

"Look at this list," Lydia opened up her laptop, showing a white screen with numbers and symbols over it.

She continued to scroll, showing you a list with names and numbers.

Sean Walcott 250
David Walcott 250
Michael Walcott 250
Christina Walcott 250
Lydia Martin 20
Scott Mccall 25
Demarco Montana 250
Derek Hale 15
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) 15
Carrie Hudson 500
Kayleen Bettcher 250
Kira Yukimura 6
Elias Town 250

You frowned slightly, turning to Lydia.

"I-It's a deadpool. These are the targets. I sort of used my powers to find the deadpool and it asked for a code. The password was Alison and it opened up a third of the deadpool," she explained.

Your face dropped slightly as Derek put his hand on your shoulder.

"W..." you were speechless, trying to process your words.

"You're trying to crack the rest?" Derek asked.

Lydia nodded.

"Keep us updated on what's happening," Derek said.

You could feel your heart beating in the back of your head as you continued to stand there, frozen. You felt a knot in your stomach as you tried to take a breath. You could see a look of concern on Kira's face as she looked at you.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Kira asked.

You bit your lip, nodding your head softly.

"I need to work on finding the other names on the deadpool," Lydia explained.

"Mhm," you replied.

You could see the concern on both of their faces as Derek spoke, before leading them out of the loft.

"(Y/N)," he put his hands on your shoulders, looking down at you.

"I need you to just take a breath-" Derek started.

"I'm fine," you lied, shaking your head.

"(Y/N)..." he started.

You closed your eyes softly, before wrapping your arms around Derek.