Part Thirty-One

TW: angst, suicidal thoughts, near-death experiences, based off on the Motel California episode
---

Glen Capri

You read the name of the motel, facing the window as the bus stopped.

The lacrosse meet was pushed till tomorrow, leaving Beacon Hills to stay at a dingy-looking motel. Something was off about it.

"Hey," you looked up as Scott sat next to you.

"Hey, how do you feel?" you asked softly.

"I'm fine. Thanks to you," you nodded your head, continuing to face the window.

"I just wanted you to know, what happened wasn't your fault," he said.

"Scott, let's go inside," you shook your head, standing up.

He paused, looking at you before he nodded, walking out of the seat, you following him.

Everyone was pairing with someone else. Thankfully, you weren't a student, leaving you to have a room by yourself. Allison and Lydia were staying with each other, Scott and Stiles, Boyd, and Isaac. There was no point in causing a fuss.

You shivered slightly, rubbing your arms as you grabbed a key from Coach, making your way to your room.

"(Y/N)," you turned to Scott, he and Stiles motioned for you to come to their room.

You nodded your head, dropping your bag into your room before going to theirs.

"What is it?" you asked.

Your voice was lower than usual, they didn't question it.

"Four suspects," Stiles began, laying down on the bed.

"Four suspects? Already?" Scott gasped.

"For what?" you asked, slightly confused as you raised an eyebrow.

"For who's doing these sacrifices. I had five, but then I realized I had Derek on there twice," Stiles said.

You tensed up, blinking your eyes.

"He died," you replied.

"But did he?" Stiles pointed out.

Unbelievable

Scott's eyes went wide, giving Stiles a look.

"I gotta go," you wiped your face, opening the door.

"Wait, (Y/N)," Stiles began.

"Stiles, he died to keep us safe. Are you really suggesting he's going around and killing innocent people?" you could feel your heart banging in your chest as you slowed your breath, looking at Stiles.

"No, it's just," Stiles started, although you knew he had no actual reason. You would never be able to understand what happened between the two of them.

"I'm going," you ran your fingers through your hair, closing the door as you walked out, spotting Boyd walking down the stairs.

You sighed, walking to your room. What you'd do to go home.

---

After making sure everyone was in their rooms, you locked your door, pulling out one of your grimoires from your bag, sitting on your bed.

There has to be something about bringing people back.

If Derek came back, everything would be better, everyone would be better. It would take the pain away.

You just wanted it to be over. You were tired, you knew it. It was a shock that you held on this long, but you couldn't do it anymore. You didn't want to do it anymore. You could feel yourself suffocating as you sat there.