Part Sixty

"As soon as I figure out what you're planning, it's over for you."

You stood across from Peter, the two of you were upstairs in the loft, away from Derek's hearing range.

"I've got nothing to hide, (Y/N)," he smirked.

"You're working with Kate!" you exclaimed.

"Technically, I'm not. We had a mutual plan, working to shut down the Deadpool," he crossed his arms while you rolled your eyes.

"How stupid do you think I am?" you scoffed.

"You know what? Screw this, I'll just tell Derek that you're working with Kate," you replied, taking a step back before he stopped you.

"If you tell him that I was working with Kate then I'll tell him that you're pregnant," you froze in your steps, taking a deep breath before you turned to him.

"Werewolves are in the womb for a shorter amount of time. I can already hear a heartbeat," he leaned against the wall as you clenched your jaw.

You couldn't add to more stress, especially now with Scott and Kira missing.

"Don't think I'm not watching you," you replied.

"Oh, I would never," you could see that stupid cocky grin on his face as you exhaled sharply, walking down the stairs.

You could see Derek leaning against the table, resting his head in his hands. You could tell he was upset, and you could feel his pain.

"Hey," you said softly, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey," he put his arm around your waist, pulling you in slightly.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just getting these weapons ready for Mexico," he replied.

Your face dropped slightly.

"I thought we agreed that you were going to stay here."

Not this again

"No, you said that. I never replied."

"Derek, it's not safe," you ran your fingers through your hair.

"It's not safe for anyone. But Kira and Scott are gonna die if we don't do something."

"You could die, though."

"So could any one of us."

"Well, I don't care about them, I care about you!" he was surprised when you raised your voice, taking a deep breath.

"They're your friends, (Y/N)," he put his hand on your cheek, stroking it softly.

"I know, I didn't mean that," you shook your head.

"If I don't come back then so be it. I'd die for Scott any day," he replied.

You wrapped your arms around him tightly, your eyes watering before you sniffled, shutting them tightly.

"Braeden said she got the van. We're supposed to meet her downstairs in a few hours," Derek said.

You nodded your head softly, sitting down next to him on the couch while he laid his head on top of yours, holding you close.

---
"No, I've been calling Lydia for a while, she's just not answering," you frowned, walking into the garage with Derek and Braeden by your side.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"Lydia isn't picking up. She went to the school to grab something with Kira's scent," Stiles explained.

"Well, we can't wait for her," Derek said.