Part Sixty-One

A/N: this part is shit cuz i don't know how to write fluff but thank you all for reading! pls leave some feedback! ❤️

You stood nervously in front of Sheriff Stilinski's office, picking at your nails as you tried to stay calm. You knew you couldn't make everything seem like it was okay when it wasn't. You needed to confront him about what you did when you turned into a demon, even if he hated you after.

"(Y/N)! Congrats on the kid, Stiles told me," you poked your head up, looking at Noah with a small smile on your face.

"Thanks," you said softly before giving him a small hug.

"Is there something I can do for you?" he asked.2

"Uhm... I need to tell you something," you saw the smile fade from his face, a look of concern taking over it before he nodded, leading you into the office.

He sat down on his chair, motioning for you to sit while you shook your head no.

Just say it

"Sheriff Stilinski..." you could feel tears welling up in your eyes.

There was no possibility he wouldn't hate you after this.

"You can tell me whatever, kid," he nodded.

"Do you remember... a-a few months ago when Agent McCall... when he had those deputies go out and look for me and they all died from those heart attacks," you saw him shift slightly, tensing up.

"They didn't.... I killed them," you said quickly, waiting for a reaction.

"I thought this was something serious, (Y/N)," he let out a breath of relief while you frowned, looking at him.

"But-" you started.

"Stiles told me that already. You were a demon, it wasn't your fault," you let out a shaky breath, wrapping your arms around him tightly as he laughed.

"I-I should've probably told you before anyway but I kept thinking that you were going to hate me o-or something and then you asked me to come work at the station with you and-" he cut you off.

"Okay, breathe. I couldn't hate you, kid. You mean too much to all of us. I asked you to come work at the station with me because you're good at this stuff. Whether it's the supernatural aspect or the natural aspect. Both you and Stiles have a knack for solving things and helping people," he explained.

You let out a small laugh, wiping your face before sniffling.

"Thanks for everything, Sheriff Stilinski," you said softly.

"Of course, kiddo," he continued to hold you, while you closed your eyes.

---
"Home sweet home," you put your bag on the couch, laying down next to it as you let out a breath of relief. It had been a week since Mexico, Kate, and all the berserkers. Things were peaceful, for once. You finished up work at the sheriff's station, saying your goodbyes to them all.

You and Derek agreed that it was time for the two of you to leave Beacon Hills, and start a newer, safer life, at least for some time. You knew the two of you had to find Kate.

"Derek," you saw the lights on outside the door as you frowned, making your way out to the terrace.

"Derek?" you asked, seeing him jump slightly.

"I thought you weren't going to be back for a few more hours," you looked around, seeing lights set up, along with a table set up in the middle.

"What's all this?" you asked.