Part Twenty-Four

You stared down at your bruised knuckle, holding back a slight chuckle as you examined it. You sat in the hallway, waiting for your appointment with the counselor. Whoever it was. The Sheriff thought it would be best for all of you to go to her, seeing as what happened a few nights ago. He didn't know everything you'd seen before then.

"Stiles," you called, as he walked out of the office.

"Hey," you sniffled, walking to you as he played with the strings on his racket.

"Nervous about the game?" you asked.

"Honestly, I've barely thought about the game, with everything else," he nodded.

"How are you doing?" he asked you.

"I don't know. Erica and Boyd are leaving, probably taking Isaac with them. But it's fine," you replied softly, trying to convince yourself more.

You'd made a mini home with the pack.

"I don't think Isaac will leave you, you know," Stiles tried to make you happier.

"(Y/N)," Ms.Morell walked out of the office, waiting for you.

"Catch you later," you pat Stiles' back, walking away.

---

"Peter?" you gasped, staring at him as your eyes went wide.

"Missed me?" he smirked.

You felt an overwhelming sense of anger flood through your veins, before you clenched your fist, swinging at his face, hitting him.

"Oh, my-" Derek looked at you, slightly surprised as you looked back at an unconscious Peter.

"He's alive?! He's fucking alive?!" you yelled at Derek, smacking his arm.

"That's what I was about to tell you," he exclaimed.

"I'm gonna kill him again! How the hell is he alive?!" you exclaimed, rubbing your head.

Derek picked up his unconscious uncle, waking out of your apartment, with you next to him.

"Lydia."

---

"So, (Y/N), what brings you here?" Ms.Morell sat in the chair in front of you, as you crossed your legs, leaning back, playing with the skin on your knuckles.

At least you knocked Peter out.

"Sheriff Stilinski," you replied, not paying much attention.

To you, speaking to a counselor or speaking to someone in that way wasn't something you were fond of.

"Is it about the other night? At the station?" she asked.

"Probably," you shrugged.

"Your mother died recently, correct?" you felt your heart drop, hearing the mention of your mother.

You simply nodded, looking at your fist.

"What happened to your fist?" she asked.

"Nothing," you shook your head, looking up.

"Okay. Tell me, how are you doing? About your mother?" she asked.

"I'm doing fine. Just thriving," you said sarcastically.

"How are you doing with everything else?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Your best friend and her family passed away in an unfortunate fire, and your mother passed away the same way. Not to mention being trapped in the school, with Derek Hale trying to kill you," she started.