Part Fifty-One

You sat in the bed, looking down at your arms, feeling slight aching as the black veins were slightly visible. You wrapped your arms around yourself, before sighing.

Derek put his arms around your waist, pulling you in slightly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," you shook your head.

He held your arms, looking at the veins on your arms.

"(Y/N)," he gasped.

"It doesn't hurt like last time," you shrugged.

He began taking your pain, before stopping, letting out a shaky breath.

His hands were shaking as you put your hands on his shoulders, looking at him carefully.

"What's wrong?" you frowned.

"I don't know," he shook his head.

He looked up at you, his eyes glowing blue before they turned yellow. You gasped slightly, in shock.

"Your eyes are yellow," you said softly.

"I don't know what's happening..." he collapsed into your arms as you jumped slightly.

"Derek? Derek!" you shook him gently, trying to wake him up, but he stayed still.

"Derek!" you heard Peter yell as he ran into the room.

"Get out!" you yelled at him.

"No! Derek! We were robbed."

---
"Good morning," Derek laid his head in your lap as you sat up in the bed, turning your phone off.

"Hey," you gave him a soft smile, kissing his forehead before stroking his head softly.

"I think Peter's downstairs," Derek sighed.

"Sana obstructionum," your eyes flashed purple as he frowned.

"He can't hear us now. How are you feeling?" you asked softly.

"Exhausted," he shook his head.

"You don't look well either," you said.

"I'm just cold," he shook his head.

You pulled the blanket on him before he took it off.

"Peter's not gonna leave any time soon. I should probably go make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I think Braeden's coming," he explained, standing up as he put his shirt on.

"I really think you should rest for a few days," you said.

"Resting won't help find Kate any sooner," he retorted

"It's been a week-"

"We've been in bed all night, we got to rest. It's time to go do stuff," you got out of the bed, walking towards him.

"I don't have stuff," he wrapped his arms around your waist while you put yours around his neck.

"Did you call Sheriff Stilinski yet?" he raised an eyebrow as you groaned.

"It's a good opportunity for you," he said.

"I'm gonna spend who knows how long following deputies and Sheriff Stilinski around. I just don't think it's a good use of time," you shrugged.

"Go," he replied.

"No."

"Seriously, go,"