Part Fifty-Four

You looked out the window, distracted by your thoughts as you ran your fingers through your hair.

All you could think about was that hunter. You didn't remember anything of who he was or his wife which your mother supposedly killed when she hunted.

"Hey," Derek put his hand on your leg as you jumped slightly.

"Sorry," you cleared your throat.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"Peachy," you heard your phone beeping as you looked at the messages from Scott.

Your eyes went wide as you turned to Derek.

"Turn the car around, now."

---
You wrapped your arms, walking back to Scott and Liam after watching Stiles and Derek drive off with Brett.

"Derek and Stiles are taking Brett to Deaton," you walked to Scott and Liam, looking at their anxious faces.

They both nodded their heads, before remaining quiet.

"What's wrong?" you frowned slightly.

"Nothing," Scott shrugged.

You raised an eyebrow before looking at Liam.

"Are you okay Liam?" you asked.

He nodded softly before shrugging.

"Garrett and Violet were my friends. It's kind of weird," he replied softly.

"We just need Lydia to finish cracking the last third of this Deadpool," Scott said.

"What if I'm on it too?" Liam asked, slightly frustrated.

"You're still a new beta. There's a chance you won't be on it," you said.

"But there's a chance I will," he replied.

You sighed softly before Agent McCall walked to the three of you. You tensed slightly, clearing your throat.

"(Y/N)," Agent McCall muttered.

"Agent McCall. You can't blame me for this, you know. I wasn't here, so yeah," you immediately glared at him as Scott sighed.

"(Y/N)," he groaned.

You never hid how you felt about Rafael, and Scott could never say anything to stop you.

"I just need to talk to my son, if you don't mind," he replied.

"I..." you started.

"(Y/N)!" Scott groaned again.

You rolled your eyes before Rafael pulled Scott aside.

"I'm assuming you don't like him very much?" Liam asked.

"Oh, what gave it away?" you replied sarcastically.