Part Fourty-Eight

You, Scott, Isaac, and Lydia sat on the bench at the sheriff's station, all holding each other's hands. Isaac and Scott laid their heads on your shoulder, both sniffling every now and then.

You dried tears stained your face, putting up a strong front.

"Isaac, you need to listen to me!" you put your hands on his shoulders. His entire body was shaking as he looked to the ground.

"I-I-I can't," he shook his head.

"Yes, you can. Repeat after me, okay?" you said.

He stayed quiet, more and more tears rushing to his eyes.

"Okay?!" you yelled slightly louder as he nodded his head.

"We called Mr. Argent," you said.

"W-We called... we called Mr.Argent," he repeated.

"There were two of them. They were wearing masks," you said.

You lifted his face up slightly.

"Two of them... they had a knife," he stuttered.

"No, don't be specific. There were just two of them and they had something sharp. What do you say if they ask you for more details?" you asked.

"I-It all happened so fast," he held back a sob before burying himself in your arms.

Your eyes were red, feeling a small tear fall down as you began to stroke his back.

"Isaac?" Sheriff Stilinski called, as Scott left his office.

Scott looked at you for a brief second, before walking out of the station.

"Chris," you ran to him, wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"We need to call Sheriff Stilinski," he replied.

"I-I already did," you nodded.

You held onto him tightly, feeling him holding back his cries.

"We don't have time for this right now," his voice broke as he shook his head, wiping away his tears before looking back at you.

"But, Allison," you started.

"There's no time to talk about this right now. I'll meet you at the station," you saw him run to his car as you put your hand over your mouth, holding back a sob before letting out a shaky breath.

After a few minutes, Sheriff Stilinski called Lydia in, before calling you.

"Sheriff, you can't let this story get out. They can't handle the people after them," you walked into Noah's office, met with another officer.

"We're gonna do everything we can to keep this quiet," Noah assured you.

He motioned the other deputy to leave, before sitting you down.

"Is there anything that you can tell me that they don't know?" Noah asked.

"No. The Oni was there, Allison killed one of them, and then they killed her," you replied, your voice low.

"I thought you couldn't kill them," Noah said.

"I-I know. I'm trying to figure out how she did it," you replied, running your fingers through your hair.

"You should get home and get some rest," Noah said softly.

"No," you shook your head.

"This all ends tonight."