Batfamily x Sister!reader: Are You Serious

((Author note: warning: the reader in this story had a not so nice time in a orphanage: only survivor of human trafficking so she tends not to show what she thinks. Not going into details and this author note is one of the two times that past is mentioned. Hope you enjoy and..I thought it be funny there was so many close calls and the boys think that the reader never figured their secret out but turns out...she did know. Hope the person who requested this doesn't mind!

Also trigger warning!: mention of a school shooting and kidnapping. Read only if you can handle it.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce pov

I watch as (Y/n) helps Alfred around the manor. She was the only survivor of human trafficking ring that me and the boys busted awhile back. I can't help but be slightly worried about how she really doesn't show emotion. Especially since she is a year younger then Damian. I turn around to speak with Dick about something when I hear Tim yelling. We rush into the living room and are shocked to see (Y/n) holding one of Jason's guns.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I blink as I watch blankly as Damian and Tim are chewing Jason out for leaving a gun out. Not the weirdest thing I found when helping clean the manor so I usually just gave them to Alfred when I did find something weird but this time Tim saw me pick up the gun as he was passing by.

Bruce enters the room and sees me holding the gun. "(Y/n), put the gun down, nice and slow. I don't want you to get hurt.", he says as he holds out his hand to have me give it to him.

I stare at Bruce before handing it to him. "It isn't loaded by the way.". With that, I go to find Alfred.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick pov

"So...anyone want to explain to me why my little sister had one of Jason's guns?", I ask as I watch Bruce double check to make sure it was unloaded and turns out it was.

"That's because Todd left his gun out like a simpleton!", Damian yells.

Jason just rolls his eyes. "It wasn't even loaded!"

"Still, what if it was!?"

Tim interjects at this time. "If it was...it would have been rubber bullets...so the worse injury she could have done to herself was to take a eye out."

"Oh shut up Drake!"

"Jason, I can't believe that you left your gun laying around the manor!", Bruce starts to lecture. "What have I told you about doing that?"

"Get off my back! I was tired, it was late, and it just fell out of my hands and under the couch where she found it!", Jason snaps back.

I sigh as they continue to argue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Time-skip to a week or two later~

Jason pov

I am walking past a certain room when I double back because I had saw the clock that leads to the Batcave is open and standing by it is (Y/n). I enter the room quickly and speak to get her attention.

"(Y/n)!", I say.

"Huh, oh hi Jason.", she says as she closes the entrance.

"Look about what you saw, it-", I didn't even get to finish before being interrupted.