Damian X Girlfriend!reader: Yes Beloved

((Requested by babydork010. (F/h) is Favorite hobby. Also no idea if the Arabic in this story will be correct. If it is not, I deeply apologize because I had to look it up))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I grin as I watch Damian walk over towards me with my favorite candy bar in hand. Once he hands it to me, I take a bite of that sweet heaven.

"So," I started to ask him on the way home from school. "What was up with that preppy girl blushing as she is giggling at you?"

"Tch.", he says with a eye-roll. "She thinks she can sway me with her looks or family money."

"Too bad she is clueless."

"Indeed.", he says as he takes my hand that has the candy and takes a bite.

"Hey! Get your own!". I said as I yank my hand back.

"I did. I just wanted the one you are eating.", he says with a smirk.

"Jerk.", I stuck my tongue out at him as he chuckles at me.

~time-skip~

I saw Tim and Damian arguing as I enter the Manor living room. I muffled a laugh before speaking up.

"Hey Damian, can you go get me a sandwich?"

He stops his argument mid-sentence and with a nod, goes to get it.

"What are you doing?", Tim asks wide-eye with slight worry in them.

"I was hungry."

"But you interrupted him!"

"I do it all the time?", I asked confused.

~Time-skip~

I was upset that on our date to the mall five girls came up, pushed me to the side, and are trying to get Damian to go out with one of them.

I had my arms crossed and tapped my foot a few times until I got a idea. Though I am going to regret it later but it should work.

"Dami?", I asked slightly loud so he can hear me.

"Yes?", he responded and looking at me.

"I was thinking, maybe we can go shopping?"

"Of course.", he said trying to push past the girls.

When he couldn't, I know it was time for the second part of the plan.

"And I was thinking that......you could buy me a few things this time like you wanted to last time?", I said with the most sweetest and innocent look I can muster.

He didn't exactly gently pushed the ringleader out of his way, but once free he grabbed my hand and dragged me off to the shops.

"Of course Beloved."

"Please not too many things or very expensive stuff."

"You said I could, and since I really haven't spoiled you like I should have, I will give you a choice. You pick what you want and I will get it. Or I just buy you a lot of things.", He says with a evil smirk.

"I should have left you with the girls.", I grumble. "No matter what I pick, you still are going to spoil me today aren't you?"

"Yes Beloved."

"Fine....let's go get either books or my items needed for (F/H)."

"Yes Beloved."

~Time-skip~

At the Manor, the living room was filled with me, Damian, Bruce, Alfred, Dick, Jason, Tim, Ace, Titus, and Alfred the cat. A movie was going to be played once the boys stop arguing about which one to watch. Damian and I have a couch to ourselves while Bruce shared with Dick and Tim. Jason and Alfred had plushy armchairs. I nudged Damian's knee with my toe.

"Damian can you go get some popcorn?"

He gets up and does so.

"Oh! Can you also get some drinks, our favorite blanket, and some pillows?"

"As you wish.", he said as he left.

Everyone but the animals, Bruce, and Alfred looked shocked.

"What?", I asked confused.

"You just gave the Demon orders...", Jason says looking slightly impressed.

"OK but why the weird looks?"

"He didn't yell at you...", Dick says perplexed.

"Not to mention you can interrupt him without him getting angry.", Tim chimes in.

"Simple Drake.", Damian says as he comes in with our things. "She is my Malika."

"Your what?", Jason asks.

"My Queen you idiot.", Damian says as he makes sure I am settled with the pillows, blanket, drinks, and popcorn before joining me under the blanket. After he gave Alfred his own popcorn and drink of course.

I curl into his side once he is settled and he places a arm around me.

"So she can boss you around without trouble?", Dick asked wide-eyed.

"You'll understand once you can keep a girlfriend Grayson."

Jason, Tim, and I had a hard time not bursting out into laughter at the burn and Dick's face.

"Alright, let's settle down.", Bruce says with a shake of his head as he puts the DVD in.

"Sounds good Sir.", Alfred as he pops a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

I smile at that since Damian gave Alfred popcorn on his own and I didn't have to tell him to....this time. The others will have to get their own drinks and food.