(Nightwing) Stalker Problem Part 3: Rescue

(warning: swearing, Nightwing's epic rescue, and happy ending.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightwing pov

I was speeding on my bike when I almost get taken out by some speeding car! But it wasn't the driving that caused it, it was the fact that Gus was gagged and tied up. I follow the car and when close enough threw a wingding at the tires. The driver and two passengers get out wielding guns. After about 5 minutes they were down for the count so I helped Gus free. I then tie the goons up. "Thank God you came when you did Nightwing!"

"Why is that?"

"Those punks work for some guy named Jace Burson. Turns out he took (Y/n)!"

"WHAT?!", I say while debating if it was worth breaking Bat's 'No Killing Rule'.

"The guy's house is about a mile from here. You can't miss the big house!"

"Thanks for the tip. Stay here until the cops show up." With that I start heading towards Jace Burson. "You won't get away with this. No one messes with my (Y/n)."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov ~After Gus was saved~

The dress Jace had laid out was white. The sleeves started below my shoulders and ended bell like a little past my elbows. The bottom ended at the top of my knees and the whole thing was covered in lace. In fact the entire sleeves were see through lace. The white high heels had pearls around the whole thing. The finale touches were five pearl earrings and I made my hair ((or make-up if you have short hair.)) cover up the bite mark.  The damn thing looked like a wedding dress!

Before I could even try to open the door to give this bastard a piece of my mind, it was slammed open

Before I could even try to open the door to give this bastard a piece of my mind, it was slammed open. The two guards grab me by the arms and drag me to a ballroom. Jace was there and what looked like a priest held at gunpoint. 

"Sorry about the rough treatment, darling. But I decide to speed up our wedding since my men tell me Nightwing is on the grounds. Priest if you would be so kind." With that he yanks me towards him and wraps an arm around my waist. The poor priest looks at me with eyes that said 'sorry'. Next to him on a table was two rings and the paper that once singed, I would be legally Burson's wife! I try to struggle but he just tightens his grip. "Now now dear. Enough of that or we'll have to shoot the poor priest." The goon next to the old man cocks his gun and grins evilly.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Jace Burson and (Y/n) (Y/l) in matrimony. If any person objects to these two to be joined together let them speak now or forever hold their peace." Suddenly the lights go out and one by one the goons are taken out.

"I certainly object!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------