(Red Robin) Stalker Problem Part 2: Mandrake

??? pov

About a month has passed so mother and I agreed it is about time Little Rose comes home. We waited until the sun was gone from the sky since that was when the Bats came out. Once the sun was gone, mother went to Harley Quinn to cause trouble while I went to my Rose's house. I brought a plant in a pot that would put her to sleep. A apple-of-Peru. I placed it on her windowsill and waited. It soon payed off. She noticed the flower and took a whiff. That is all I needed since I had the flower increase the sedative-hypnotic potency. I had some vines lift her up and place her in my arms.

I cradled her body in my arms as I sat on a very thick vine. The vines hover around us waiting.

"Time to go children.", I say as a vine takes the flower back and we head on our way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Robin pov

I was sick of these plants! These stupid vines even had thorns on them as I weave and dodge their attacks.

Batman and Robin were with me, fighting Poison Ivy while Nightwing and Red Hood were dealing with Harley. Currently Robin was tied upside down in a vine's grip while Batman was trying to get Ivy. He had me go get Robin. As I was fighting my way through the plants, I got a bad feeling about this. It increased when Ivy looked at a new vine that appeared from the ground and suddenly retreated. I couldn't lose the feeling so I took my bike and made my way to (Y/n)'s house. I didn't even look to see if Damian was fine or not. When I got there I realized why I felt so foreboding. There were some kind of pollen on her bedroom windowsill. There was also a footprint right under it. I take a sample of the pollen and a cast of the footprint. I then head back to the cave.

"Tim! Where did you go!? I was worried!", Dick yells at me as I take my helmet off and got off the bike. I ignore him and head right to the Batcomputer. I started to analyze the pollen and dirt. As the Batcomputer was looking for a match, I studied the footprint.

"Something the matter Tim?", Bruce asks me as I was working. He also started to study my findings.

"Yeah, I think Ivy was a distraction so (Y/n) could be taken. I found this stuff at her house."

"But why would Ivy want (Y/n)?", Dick asks as he walks up to us.

"I don't think it was her.", Bruce responded.

"I think someone else wanted her and used Ivy and Harley as a distraction.", I say with a frown on my face.

The Batcomputer beeped at that moment. It seems the pollen came from a apple-of-Peru.

"That plant isn't native to Gotham.", Bruce said with narrow eyes.

"Then how did pollen from it get here?", I ask as I was busy typing. I was trying to find a match to the footprint. There seemed to be soil pieces in it and according to the data it matched only two possible places.

"Alright, Jason, Tim and Dick will go here.", Bruce says as he points to one of the possible leads we had on where (Y/n) could be. "Damian and I will look in the other place."

With that we all went our different ways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivy pov

Batman and his little robin are on their way to where I was waiting. I was inside an abandon greenhouse. My son and I had planed for this. The others are heading right into a trap. And by the time the soil samples show the third location, they'll be plant food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Robin pov

I was speeding away on my bike away from Dick and Jason when Alfred contacted me.

"Master Tim, it seems there is a third location of where Miss (Y/n) can be."

"Where?", I asks is I weave in and out of traffic.

"The Old Gotham Conservatory."

"Thanks Al!"

I head right to that direction. I didn't care if Jason and Dick won't be with me. Turns out they were heading to the original location.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? pov

Little Rose was laying on some vines that hanged from the ceiling. There were vines on the wall as I sat in my chair sipping my tea. I had donned a red robe over my shorts before sitting down. I was just waiting for my Little Blossom to wake up. My children were excited to greet their new mother.

As I was about to take a sip of tea she started to stir. She open her eyes groggy and blinked back the sleep from them. I couldn't help the small smirk as some of the vines moved to help her sit up.

"Do you have a good nap?", I ask after taking a quick sip.

"Wh-where am I?", she asks looking around.

"Why, you're home dear."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

"This isn't my home."

"It is now.", replied the green skinned man with red hair. "Wait green skin and red hair?! Is this guy related to Poison Ivy?!", I thought to myself.

"You can't keep me here!", I say as I get up from the vine hammock and start heading for the door. I couldn't even take five steps before vines wrap around me and drag me back to the man.

"Oh darling,", he says in his smooth voice. "You don't have a choice."

"Who are you even!?", I ask as I struggle to get free from the vines.

"Why I am Mandrake, the son of Poison Ivy."