Jason Todd X Reader: Crashed The Wedding

(Author Note: Warning: Jason is in this fic and it won't have all the words which is why I have the lyric video to listen to while reading this. I am correcting something farhatul27 pointed out.)

Jason pov

I was so rushed off my feet while looking for that dumb Gordon Street. I hope I'm not too late to say all the things I have to say and I'm sorry it is on this day. I can't let some guy who hates me just because he thinks I don't have a job isn't good enough for his daughter win.

There is no way I'm going to be a loser and run away. I pick up speed on my bike and I didn't care if the newspaper spreads the word of what I am about to do or if Bruce cries.

"God damn it!", I cry out as I see a cop on my tail. "I don't have time for this!" Didn't helped that it was night and I was dressed as The Red Hood. Hopefully Bruce doesn't come after me, I really don't need this. I speed up and lose the cops.

I couldn't let my girl be married to some guy that doesn't really even know her. Not to mention the ring he gave her was lame. I got a better ring in my pocket just for her. Nothing else I'll bring her to Las Vegas and elope with her. Lucky for me the old man is busy with The Joker and brought Demon Spawn with him. Tim is at Mount Justice. No idea where Nightwing is but he's not near here so that works.

I made it to the church and heard the priest ask if there is someone objects to this union.

"Hell yeah I do!", I yell as I crash through the door with guns drawn. I walked down the aisle to my girl. She was wearing the most ugly wedding dress I had ever seen.  They must have not let her pick her own dress. I made my way towards her and when the bastard who thought he could marry my girl comes forward I point one of my guns at him.

"Sorry. I'm not about to let this girl be married to some mob boss.", I say as I put one gun away, wrapped an arm around (Y/n)'s waist and yank her close.

"Don't be mad at me for taking her away. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to stay."

I fired at the guy's knee, swept her into my arms, and made our escape. I may have shot a few....OK a lot of guys on the way out. But they were mobsters so no real damage done.

"I'm glad you crashed the wedding Red.", she says with a smile as I ran to my bike.

"Any time princess.", I reply with a kiss to her forehead. I took my helmet off before kissing and helping her onto the bike.

"I really didn't want such a silly second name anyway."

"Nope cause you're going to have my last name."

"(Y/n) Todd....I like the sound of that."

"Me too babe."

I get on the bike with her and speed away. In the mirror I see Nightwing starting to arrive.

I saved her from the pain and got back together with her. We made it to one of my safe houses and just crashed onto the bed after changing in some of my clothes. She stole one of my shirts and boxers while I just put on some sweatpants. We cuddle on the bed where I slip the wedding ring on her finger.

"True love lasts forever Jay."

"That guy better forget you and walk away."

"I'm sure he will. You did shoot him in the knee......and arm, shoulder, and foot."

"I'm glad I crashed the wedding. Way better then regretting."

"And cause I'm yours."

"Yep."

(Author Note: I think I messed up on Jason here so if I did I would like to know so don't be afraid to leave a comment. I can't improve if I don't know what I mess up on.)