Jason x Reader: You Remember Me Right?

((Author Note: Requested by Mrs_Washyton. I hope you enjoy it.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I feel like there is something missing but I can't quite put my finger on it. For some reason, Bruce Wayne is keeping an eye on me. He has since I was 16. In fact when I graduated from High School, he gave me a scholarship for college. I guess all this started with some car accident I've been in but I can't remember that. I can't really remember somethings before that either so I guess that is why I feel like I am missing something.

After getting ready to go to work, I leave my home and onto the sidewalk. As I was walking I bump into someone, literally. It was like running into a brick wall.

"Oof!", I exclaimed as I steady myself.

"Sorry.", the person said.

I look up and couldn't help but stare. The person was a male and was he hot. Tall and muscular with beautiful blue eyes. He had a white streak in his black hair but it suited him. He looked familiar but I wasn't sure how.

"You OK?", he asks.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to stare.", I said with a blush.

"I don't mind being stared at by a pretty girl.", he says with a wink.

"Anyway, sorry for running into you."

"It's fine."

"Oh no!", I said when realizing the time.

"What?"

"I have to get going!", I said as I walked past him. "Sorry again!", I call out behind me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason pov

I couldn't believe it. (Y/n) didn't recognized me. I decided to follow her to her work place and she is working at a bakery/cafe. I get a order of coffee and just sit. It hurts to see her and not have her remember me.

~Time-skip~

I been hanging out with (Y/n) after we ran into each other. During the night, I would follow her if she was out, check on her at the start of my patrol, and finish with checking on her before turning in. I had to swallow my pride and ask Dick why she didn't remember me. She got into a car accident shortly after my death. The crash took away all of her memories of me. But I was determined to get her to remember me. So I started with being her friend.

~Time-skip~

"So,", I started to say as we were hanging out at her place. "This may be hard to believe but, we did know each other before you ran into me that day."

We've been friends for a few months and I've fallen for her all over again.

"Huh?", she asked as she took a seat next to me.

"We knew each other before you got into that crash."

"I can't remember that crash or somethings.", she said as she turned towards me on the couch.

"Like what?"

"Well I remember my childhood and middle school years except for two things."

"What?"

"I can't seem to remember my first boyfriend or best friend."

"That was me."

"Which one?", she asked with a raised eyebrow.