Damian x Mom!reader: My Mother

(Y/n) pov

"So....would you care to tell me what exactly happened?", I asked with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow.

"Tt. Some thug of Bane's had slammed me into the wall. I now am forbidden from patrols until my leg is healed.", Damian says with a frown as Alfred checked over the cast on his left leg.

"Well then, maybe we can use this as a chance to bond together Damian."

"How wonderful.", he says sarcastically.

~Time-skip~

Damian is pouting that he can't go on patrol again because of his leg.

"I can go.", he says as he pouted on the couch.

"Damian, it's only been a week since you got your leg broken.", I said as I walk into the living room.

"Tt."

We've spent the week that has passed by watching movies and baking. I think he was enjoying himself but it was hard to tell. I know that he cares, he just has a hard time showing it like his father. Speaking of his father, I smile while looking at my wedding ring and remember when Damian came to our home. I will admit I was shocked but I am glad he is here now.

~Flash-back~

Bruce was taking longer then normal and it has me worried. I was sitting in the chair by the Batcomputer just waiting.

"I'm sure he is fine Miss (Y/n).", Alfred says as he hands me a cup of my favorite warm drink.

"Thank you Alfred. And you are probably right.", I said before taking a sip.

"Of course I am. After all, I am the butler to Batman.", he says with a slight smile.

I giggle at his response as the Batmoblie pulls up. I stand up and place the cup down. I start walk towards it when the top slid open. I was surprised when a child climbs out along with Bruce.

"Bruce? Who is that?", I asked as I stared at the child.

"This is Damian.", he replies.

"I'm his son.", Damian says as he narrows his eyes at me.

"Son?", I looked confused and hurt to Bruce.

I was starting to back away when Bruce had caught my arm and pulled me into his grip.

"(Y/n), I know what this looks like, and that you're hurt. But would you let me try to explain?", he asks me.

All I could do was nod.

"Damian's Mother is Talia. You remember her?"

I frowned when he said that. I did remember her and what she did to Bruce. I then give Damian a smile.

"Well then Damian, welcome to the family."

"Tt.", he says before crossing his arms and looking away from me.

"I have my work cut out for me.", I think to myself.

~Present-time~

I come out of memory lane to see Damian was still pouting.

"Why don't we watch a movie?", I asked.

"Fine.", he says.

"Great, what would you like to watch? I'll set it up and then make popcorn."

Damian tells me what he wants to watch so I set it up before getting the snacks ready. Once done, I head back into the living room and sit next to him. As the movie made it halfway through, I noticed that he fell asleep. With a smile, I place a blanket over him before taking the dirty dishes and going to go wash them.