(Batfamily) The Stalker Problem Part 2: Holy Puzzling Puzzles Batman!

((Author Note: Let's just say I pretty much put myself into a puzzle trying to figure this story out....yes you can laugh, it is pretty funny. Not to mention, near impossible to find a website that could help me figure out the rooms of a theater. Because I want there to be actual puzzles, part 2 is going to be shorter, but part 3 will make up for it by being longer. Enjoy.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I stood on the top of a building in my hero getup and by myself.

It took me awhile but I am going to find the source of all of these puzzles. When I completed the first one, it gave me clues on how to find the rest of the puzzles this person had left. The weird thing is, each one started with a compliment and then the clue to the next one. Now as I look at the finale one, I can't help but think that maybe I should have told one of my family members about this. It is just a nagging feeling that I get that there is something wrong.

I shake my head as I think I am just imagining things and take a look at the final puzzle.

~Time-skip~

~Time-skip~

I make it inside the building and head towards the stage. Once I made it on, the curtain rises and a spot light shines onto a boy around my age. He was wearing a red suit, with a white tie, mask, bowler hat, shoes, and gloves. He had a staff that was topped by a unsolved Rubik's cube. He was also holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers.

He smiled widely when he saw me. He jumped off the stage, and with a bow offered the flowers to me. I took them confusedly.

"My Dear!", he exclaimed as he straightened up. "I am so glad to see you."

"Uh.....who are you exactly?"

"AH!", he cries with a hand to his forehead. "I completely forgot my manners in front of your beauty. My name is The Puzzler."

"OK.......So that explains the messages via puzzles."

"Indeed!", He says as he takes one of my hands and grasp it in his. "I do so admire your work. And honestly think the Bats aren't giving you enough credit. They have a child fighting and yet they have you doing surveillance and the like."

"Uh...."

"You should be able to spread your wings, so to speak. You are capable of more then they think. So what do you say, join me and prove them wrong?", he says as he removes one of his hands to kiss my hand.

"Well!", I said as I yanked it back. "While I am flattered by....all this......I am just not interested."

"What?"

"I am really sorry."

"...It's them isn't it?"

"Huh?"

"They held you back so much that you can't even see that they trapped you in a cage."

"I wouldn't say that."

"But I would. Trust me, this will be for your own good.", he said as he change the colors on the Rubik's cube.

"What are you- AH!!!!!", I had started to say before the floor opened up and I was falling through.

"Don't worry, Darling! I'll take care of those pesky Bats!", he said as he waved and walked off.

"Oof!", I gasped out when I landed on cushions. Looking up I could see I was in a heart shaped diamond cage. There was no way out because the diamond was too hard to use a Bat-a-rang to cut my way out, I wasn't allowed to have explosives, and while there were holes to have air circulate, they were too small to use a grapple-hook to get out.

Well, I shouldn't say that there is no way out....there was one and I really am going to regret this...I turn on my communicator.

"Hey Batman, I need some help."