(Red Robin) Stalker Problem: A Rose Has Its Thorns

(Y/n) pov

I was working at my grandma's cafe called 'The Daily Grind'. I was just setting up the coffee flavored cupcakes when I feel someone hug me from behind.

"Hey Timmy."

"Hey (Y/n).", he responds as he nuzzles his face into my neck. I couldn't believe we been going out for seven months. I felt like the luckiest girl alive when he asked me out. I turn my head to give his forehead a kiss.

"Is it possible I am more loved then your coffee?"

"Let me think.....I guess you are.", he says as he pecks my lips. He he let's go of me to pull a small box out of his pocket.

"Here. Since you love flowers so much."

I open the box and smile. A red rose pendent with a silver chain was laying among the tissue.

"I love it!", I then full on kiss him.

"(Y/n)! Stop making out with your boyfriend and help me with coffee making! Besides I'm too young to become a great-grandma!", Grandma says with a smirk and a laugh behind the counter next to us.

We pull away with blushes on our faces and Grandma just laughs harder. Tim clears his throat and motions to the necklace.

"May I?"

"Of course."

He stands behind me and places the necklace on me.

"It's beautiful Tim."

"A beautiful rose necklace for a beautiful girl."

I giggle and get to work by picking up my note pad. Tim goes to his spot in the corner and takes out his laptop. His spot is a corner round booth in the back. He sits at the end and starts to type.

"You two are the sweetest 18 and 19 year olds I ever seen."

"Shush Granny! Don't you have sweets to bake!?"

She left with a smile on her face and a laugh on her tongue. I shake my head and make Tim his favorite coffee. I place it beside him and give his cheek a kiss. With a spring in my step I head back to work. Grandma's cafe was located near Wayne Enterprise so Mr. Wayne comes down here for lunch.

Even the rest of Tim's family come down to eat at least 3 times a week. Tim tries to visit everyday that he can. I do know about his other activities but I still worry about him and his family.

Right on time, Mr. Wayne comes in and sits at Tim's table. I head over with a smile. "Will it be the usual Mr. Wayne? I already know what Tim wants."

Before he can respond Dick comes rushing in and takes a seat at the table. "Hey (Y/n)! The usual please.", he asks with a smile.

"OK Dick."

The other two come walking in and sit down. Jason sits by Dick and Damien sits by his father. Bruce shakes his head with a fond small smile on his lips.

"The usual (Y/n)."

"Coming right up. Three hamburgers with fries, one club sandwich with fries, and a salad. And for drinks: two cokes, two coffees, and one milk."

With that I head off to turn in their order. I got them their drinks and place them in front of the person. The cokes went to Jason and Dick. Bruce and Tim get the coffee. And Damien gets the milk. When the food was ready I went to get them and bring the meals. Bruce and Damian get the club sandwich and salad while the other three got the hamburgers. "Enjoy guys."

"Thanks (Y/n)", Bruce says with a smile.

"Thank you (Y/l).", Damian says with a slight nod.

"Thanks (Y/nn)!", Dick says excitedly

"Thanks.", Jason had already started to eat.

"Thanks babe.", Tim replies as he gives my cheek a quick peck.

~Time-skip~

Tim took me out on a date after my shift. He took my to a conservatory to see the new flowers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim pov

I was happy she liked the necklace. I was also happy she was having fun on our date. We sat down on a bench and just admired the flowers. We were about to kiss when my commutator goes of.

"Are you kidding me!?", I yell at Nightwing.

"Sorry, but we need your help. Killer Croc is causing havoc."

I sigh and look at (Y/n). She smiles and pecks my cheek. "Go save the day hero."

I nod and bring her back to her house. Once I was sure she was safe, I took out my grapple and was about to head off when I noticed something. There was a new bush by her door. It hadn't been there yesterday. I shrugged my shoulders, thinking that she got a new plant today. I head off to help the others with Killer Croc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? pov

My children tell me about a wonderful garden and about the one who takes care of it. She has bright (e/c) eyes, shiny (h/l) (h/c), and a pretty smile. She also loved plants, especially flowers. It seems I found the one good human in Gotham.

"What are you doing sweetie?", I hear my mother ask. She comes into the room and stands a few feet in front of the doorway. She had her arms crossed and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Thinking of ways to bring my Little Rose home.", I reply to her. I go to sit down and look out the window.

"Ah, so that is what has them so excited. Very well you can have her. I'll make sure to keep the Bat and his brats busy when you do go get her. Can't have them spoil the fun now can we?"

"No mother, we can't.", I frown at the idea of the Bats getting in my way. They always ruin everything.

"I may even get some help for that little job."

"She'll make a wonderful mother to my babies.", I say as I look at my children fondly. Mother walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder. She smiles at them as well.

"I have no doubt of that dear."

"Soon my garden will be complete. Just wait Little Rose."