Batfam X HeartbrokenSister!reader

(Y/n) pov

Today was hell at school. Being the second youngest Wayne has it's problems. I get bullied a little bit, not much since the other kids don't want an angry Bruce after them, though in my opinion, Alfred is much more scary when angry. I was walking home when my boyfriend Nelson comes running up.

"Hey, you mind if I walk you home?"

"Sure thanks!"

"Yeah no. Not happening.", Tim says right behind us making us both jump.

"Tim!"

"Sorry little sis, but it's family night."

"Tim! Put me down!", I was slung over his shoulder and he walked towards Alfred and the car.

"Good afternoon Miss (Y/n)."

"Hey Alfie.", I say with a smile. I am one of the few who can get away with calling him that.

We head back to the Manor and had our family night before my brothers and dad go out on patrol.

~Time-skip~

Since it was Saturday, Nelson and I had a date. Alfred was the only one in the house this morning so that makes it easier since the others won't stalk me. Well, the only other person is Damian but he is asleep. Jason went to one of his safe houses, Dick went with Bruce and Tim to Wayne Enterprise. Nelson told me to meet him at the park and I chose a cute white sun dress with cute white sandals. When I got there I was shocked. Nelson was kissing Ashley Curtis, my biggest bully.

I hid behind a tree next to them and listen to their conversation. Maybe it was a misunderstanding, like she kissed him.

"So you going to dump the Wayne girl yet?"

"Yeah, since she's not really that cute."

"Ha! And she thought you, a very popular guy, really did like her!"

"I know right?"

I couldn't take it and left back to the Manor. Luckily Alfred was busy so I slipped past and into my room. Half an hour later after changing my clothes and just laying on my bed crying, I get a text.

Where are you?

None of your business you cheater!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick pov

This meeting is soooo boring. Poor Bruce is getting frustrated. All of a sudden my phone goes off. I excuse myself and head out of the room to answer. Once outside Bruce's office, I see it is a text from my little sister. With a smile I open it but that smile gets wiped off.

None of your business you cheater!

I respond back, worried about her.

What are you talking about?

Don't play dumb! I saw you kiss Ashley Curtis! She is my biggest bully!

I was shocked. She just got cheated on and she is getting bullied! I was not having that. I was about to ask her something when I noticed she sent it in the family group chat. "Oh boy. When Bruce, Damian, and Jason see this......."

Tim comes out and shows me his phone which has the group text.

"Alfred is currently trying to cheer her up since he is apart of the family text."

"We need to get Bruce's phone before he sees it!"

"What about Jason?"

"He's getting ready for a mission so I doubt he'll read it."

"Then what about Damian?"

"Alfred will handle that."

Just then the guy having a meeting with Bruce comes out. Calvin Curtis, the father of the girl bullying my sister. I wanted to chew him out for his daughter hurting my 14 year old sister! Before I could say anything Bruce's phone goes off.

"Just a second Calvin, it's my daughter."

"It is alright Bruce, I can wait a few minutes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce pov

I look down at my phone to see the family text group. What bothers me is the fact that (Y/n) has just sent a message saying she never wants to see Nelson Thompson again? I then see all the other texts and I narrow my eyes as a new one came in.

You and Ashley just have me date you so you could make fun of me! You were dating her the whole time!

"Mr. Curtis, it seems we have one more thing to discus."

"What is that Bruce?"

"It seems your daughter is bullying mine, and it seems she had her boyfriend lead my daughter on."

"WHAT!?"

"See?". I show him my phone. It seems (Y/n) didn't realize she had it where Nelson's replies were sent to the family. And he admits what he and Ashley did.

"I assure you Mr. Wayne I will deal with her right away.", he says as he leaves.

Dick, Tim, and I head home. When we got there (Y/n) was eating her favorite ice cream flavor while watching a movie with Alfred and Damian. Damian did not look happy, but for his half-sister, he didn't want her to be alone. Well more like she was hanging onto him and he couldn't escape.

"Sorry about Nelson.", I say as I go to sit on the couch, but Dick beats me to it and sits on the side of her that is open. Tim then sits next to Dick and Damian moves a little bit so I could sit between him and (Y/n).

"It's fine dad. I have you guys."

"Tch, Thompson is lucky I can't kill him."

We all smile at that. Damian has come a long way.

~time-skip~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason pov

I just got done beating up that little snot that broken my sister's heart. I sneak into the Manor to check on her and see her fast asleep on the floor with Dick, Tim, and the Demon Spawn. They were laying on a big blanket and pillows. I notice Alfred coming over to cover them with blankets and he motions for me to join them. (Y/n) was laying on her side with Damian snuggled in her arms. Tim was laying behind Dick and Dick had his arms around the two youngest. I snuggle close to Damian and (Y/n), and I kiss her forehead before I drift off

"Night squirt."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Scene!

Bruce wakes up and heads down to breakfast in the morning. He sees his kids all curled up together on the floor still sleeping. He takes a quick picture on his pone and sends it to Alfred with a simple text:

I love my family

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author Note: sorry if any of your names were used. They were just random names I picked.)