Bruce x Wife!Reader: Mini Batwife

((Part 2 of Mini Batman requested by determined03 where The Batfamily will have to deal with their beloved wife and mother as a child.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman pov

"FLASH!", I yell at him as me, him, (Y/n) and a few others are blinded by a light caused by Flash messing with a machine that he shouldn't have even been near.

The Joker had tried to do something with the machine in Star City so when The Flash stopped him, he brought it here. When the light was gone, I looked around because you never know with The Joker. I glance at my wife and look at Green Arrow who was behind me when I suddenly whip my head back. Where my wife should be is instead a little 5 year old girl. The Batwoman suit was too big on her but I will admit to myself it was cute.

The girl looked around before she gives a smile. "Hi. My name is (Y/n). What's yours?"

I was shocked that she lost her memories unlike when I did...well I did lose them at times but other times I remembered. I walk to her and smile gently at her.

"My name's Batman.", I said gently. "That's Green Arrow, The Flash, Green Lantern, and Black Canary.", I said while pointing to each one.

She giggles and hugs my leg. I pick her up and put her in a chair before turning to the others.

"I am going to bring this machine to the lab so it can be examined. The rest of you watch her until I get back. I will only be gone for a few minutes with ten being the most.", I said as I left.

"Surely not even The Flash can make this worse.", I think as

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

The minute he left Flash runs to me and I jump in fright. He was there so suddenly and it was scary.

"You're so cute!", he says with a big smile.

He then picks me up. Honestly he scares me so I do the only natural thing to do.

I got ready to cry. My lips start to quiver as tears formed in my eyes but they weren't ready to shed just yet.

"No no no no!", he says trying to shush me. "Oh man Bats is going to kill me."

"Then put her down!", Green Arrow yells

"Don't yell that will make it worse!"

"I want my mom!", I cry out as the tears started to fall.

Black Canary tries to sooth me but it didn't work while Green Lantern tried to make fun shapes with his ring. I just wanted to leave.

Just at that moment Batman came back and with one look, you could tell he was angry.

I squirm out of The Flash's arms and ran towards him. I grab on to his leg tightly.

He picks me up and cradles me close to his chest before giving them  a very scary glare.

"I'm taking (Y/n) home.", he says as he carries me to his home.

I have no idea why but I feel safest with him so I snuggle close to his chest as my eyes start to droop. I could hear him chuckle as I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash pov

"So...think the bird flock will be mad that I scared Batwoman and made her cry?", I asked.

"Oh most definitely.", Black Canary says with a smirk.