Jason x Plump!reader: Get You The Moon

((Author Note: Requested by ShanaFanfictions. I normally don't give readers sizes in my work so this one is shorter then normal. I apologize for that, but it was a interesting challenge to do.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jason) pov

You gave me a shoulder when I needed it
You showed me love when I wasn't feeling it
You helped me fight when I was giving in
And you made me laugh when I was losing it

I was thinking about a girl I knew from back in my days of the streets. Before Bruce.

Cause you are, you are The reason why I'm still hanging on Cause you are, you are The reason why my head is still above water And if I could I'd get you the moon and give it to you And if death was coming for you I'd give my life for you Cause you are, you are The reason why I'm still hanging on

"(Y/n) and I grew up together. She'd watch out for me before I was on the streets, during, and after I was on the streets. She even hanged out with me after Bruce took me in."

I smile at the thought of her.

"She was always a bit on the plump side, but that made her hugs extra warm. I wonder how she is. I haven't talked her since two weeks ago. Though I've been calling and visiting her since I came back to life, but now I need to see her in person. I just realized I have something to tell her."

With that as my fine thought, I get up from the rooftop I was sitting on, and go (Y/n)'s home.

Cause you are, you are The reason why my head is still above water And if I could I'd get you the moon and give it to you And if death was coming for you I'd give my life for you Cause you are, you are

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

Oh you are Oh you are You are...
I really missed Jason. Just hearing his voice isn't the same. I unlock my apartment, go in, shut the door and re-lock it. Once done, I head to the living room but freeze when I see a figure sitting on the couch.

"Sup?", the figure asks.

"Dang it Jason!", I said as I hang up my coat and keys. "Will you stop trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Sorry.", he said as he made room for me.

"So what is up?"

"Not much, but I have something to tell you.", he said while turning towards me.

"Well?", I asked.

"(Y/n), I love you.",

"Hahahaha.", I start laughing until I see his face. "Wait, you're serious?"

"Very."

"But why me?", I gesture to my figure.

"That is part of the reason.", He says while suddenly hugging me. "You hugs are extra warm because of your fluffiness."

"Jason I swear if this is a sick joke,", I started to say before he interrupts me.

"You are you are the reason why I'm still hanging on.", he says.

"What?"

"You are, you are the reason why my head is still above water."

"Oh my goodness, are you saying song lyrics?"

"Yep."

"You are so cheesy."

"And if I could I'd get you the moon and give it to you."

"OK I get it, stop!"

"I will if you say you'll be my girl.", he says with a smirk.

"Alright, you win."

He smiles hugely and cuddles with me.

"And if death was coming for you I'd give my life for you."

I hit him with a couch pillow for saying that line. "That is not funny! Don't you dare die again.", I said as I kept hitting him with the pillow.

"I won't! I promise!", he said as he held his hands up for surrender.

"Good.", I hit him one more time for good measure.