(Batman) Stalker Problem Part 3: Zeus vs. Hades

Batman's pov

I head to the one place I knew where Maxie would take (Y/n), the building where his company once was. Turns out he's been running it or rather having someone run it for him until he escaped from Arkham. It had stopped raining when I came back onto the streets. I park the Bat-mobile and took out my grapple gun. Taking aim, I fired and started my climb. I found a air vent I could use to get inside. After awhile, by using the vents, I made it to the top and found some shadows near the dais to hide in. While doing so, I could hear Maxie and (Y/n) above me.

"I am not your wife! I never even met you before!"

"But my dear beloved Hera-"

"My name is not Hera for the last time!"

"It seems that the mortal that stole you has cast a spell on you."

"No mortal stole me because I am not Hera! Get it through that thick skull of yours!"

I couldn't help a small smirk as I imagine (Y/n) bent slightly forward with her hands as balled fists at her side. In fact, I was pretty sure she was giving her own Bat-glare at Maxie. I saw Maxie reach for my wife, but before I could even blink she slapped his hand away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I slapped this nut case's hand away from me. "Give me back my wedding ring and take me home!"

"But Hera-"

"Ugh!"

"It seems I have been too merciful to mortal men who dare to covet my queen."

"Not your queen!"

"It seems this mortal must be punished like Ixion and Tityos."

I blink because I had read in a mythology book what punishments Zeus gave them for trying to steal Hera. I need to get out of here and away from this creep! Hopefully Bruce will find me missing and come looking for me. He snapped his fingers and 5 Minotaur robots walk out of the shadows. They were big, had swords and looked to be made of gold.

"What are you going to do with them?"

"Bruce Wayne, the mortal that kidnapped my queen must be punished.", he says as he walks towards his throne.

"NO!", I rushed towards him trying to stop him. He grabbed me by my arms and held me still. I start to thrash around, trying to escape his grip.

"Forgive me Hera, but this must be done.", he says as he leans forward to kiss me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman pov

I saw him lean forward to kiss (Y/n) so I stepped out of the shadows. "Play time is over Maxie."

"Ah, my dark brother, Lord Hades, has come to celebrate the return of Hera. And the punishment of the mortal who took her from me."

I narrow my eyes at him when he calls me that yet again. "Maxie, let Mrs. Wayne go."

"Mrs. Wayne? No Lord Hades, this is Hera, my wife."

"I won't ask a second time.", I growl at him.

"Then you should return to the Underworld, Bat-demon.", he let's go of (Y/n) to reach for the lighting rod. He then fires at me but I dodge out of the way. He keeps firing at me and I keep dodging, waiting for an opening. I see (Y/n) try run to safety l but I have to keep dodging so I don't get fried. I saw a pillar so I hide behind that. All of sudden, I hear (Y/n)'s shriek. I peek around the pillar and nearly snarled. It seems that two of the robots had grabbed her by the arms. She was struggling, but she couldn't escape.

I took out a Bat-a-rang and tried to throw it at Maxie but a Minotaur came charging at me. Using a Bat-a-rang with rope, I used it to make a lasso to try to stop the crazy thing. As I was busy with this, Maxie sat on his throne next to the two robots holding my wife. Sadly, another Minotaur picked me up and threw me off the edge of the tower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

"NO!", I scream when I saw Bruce fall off. Tears started to run down my face.

"Alas, farewell my dark brother.", Maxie says and then looks to me.

"Do not weep Hera.", he says as he reaches out a hand to wipe my tears away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Maxie gets up and walks towards where the rest of the robots were standing, including the two that caused Bruce to fall.

"Show Bruce Wayne no mercy! And destroy all that stands in the way of your quest!

He turns to go sit back down but a Bat-a-rang gets buried into the ground at his feet. The one who threw it stands on the edge, his cape blowing in the night wind. I couldn't help but smile. "Bruce!"

"I'm done playing!", Bruce says with a snarl as he walks closer.

"DESTROY HIM!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman pov

The three robots charge at me with swinging swords. I dodge their swords and throw exploding Bat-a-rangs at them. I then throw a bolas at Maxie, tying him up. I then use rope to make the two robots that had let go of (Y/n) to attack me trip into the pool, shorting themselves out. I head to (Y/N) to make sure she was alright. She throws herself at me and hugs me tight.

"I was scared that you wouldn't make it."

"I'll always be there for you.", I hug her close to me.

I notice something on the ground and pick it up. I place it in my belt for now.

~Time-skip~

The police arrived and took Maxie to back Arkham.  (Y/n) and I were heading towards the Bat-mobile. She had a smirk on her face.

"So Hades, the Dark Lord of the Underworld huh?"

"(Y/n).", I say in warning tone

"OK OK."

Suddenly four shadows jump down into the alley we walked into.

"Mom!"

"Ma!"

"Mom!"

"Mother!"

The boys rush to hug her and I let a small smile appear. I grab her left hand and slip her wedding ring back where it belongs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author Note: Hope this is better. Maxie came from an Batman Animated Series episode so I don't own him. Nor do I own Batman, Alfred, or the Batboys.)