(Red Robin) Stalker Problem Part 3: Battle of The Two Drakes

Red Robin pov

I made it to The Old Gotham Conservatory and sure enough, there were plants everywhere. I sneak my way around until I found a vantage point covered in shadows on the second floor. The second floor was a broken circle which meant the first floor could be seen. I peer down and nearly growled. A man that seemed to be my age was wearing a red robe and stroking a vine. (Y/n) was tied up with vines near him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandrake pov

I had put on some red pants but kept my robe on. The children seem upset when Rose tried to leave. I couldn't have that so I had some vines tie her up. It was for her own good. I walked towards her and sat on a nearby vine and started petting it.

"Really darling, you leaving would only upset the children."

"I don't care! Why would I want to be their mother?", she asks with a cute little pout on her face.

"Why you love plants don't you?"

"Not enough to call myself their mother!"

"Oh darling, they adore you. In fact, The Bats aren't coming for you."

"W-what do you mean?"

"They are walking into traps."

"So what?! They have before and beat them!"

"Not this time. This time when they enter the room, a combination of poisonous plants will be waiting for them."

"No........", she said as tears started to form in her eyes.

I couldn't stand to see her cry. I lift up my hand to wipe them away when suddenly a Birdarang came out of the shadows and nearly hit my face. It buried itself in the vine holding her near her hand. I look up with narrow eyes to see Red Robin standing above us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Robin pov

"Ah so you figured where we were I see.", the green-skinned and red haired man says with a coy smile.

I jump down and stand a few feet away from him

"That I have Mandrake.", I reply with narrowed eyes.

"You know who I am? I'm flattered.", he says as he slipped off his robe and holds it in his arms.

"I knew this had a connection to Poison Ivy somehow."

"Be that as it may, but this is where you'll die."

I lunch myself at him but he threw that robe in my face. I ripped it off and suddenly I get attacked by plants in the shape of animals. I take out my staff and start to defend myself. Mandrake walked over to where (Y/n) was being held.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I had grabbed the Birdarang and started to cut the vines holding me. I may have cut myself a few times but it worth it. Mandrake had Tim tied in a vines grab and had his back to me. The vine was slowly squeezing him to death. When I was free, I stabbed the Birdaranga into the vine holding Tim. It let him go but Mandrake was furious. He grabbed me by the throat.

"How dare you?", he snarls at me. He then throws me into the wall hard. I black out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Robin pov

I was catching my breath when I saw (Y/n) get thrown into the wall. I grab my staff and start to attack Mandrake. He had a wood staff and was matching me blow to blow. Neither of us was getting or giving an inch.

"You just had to get in my way didn't you?", he growled at me as he swung at my head.

"It's part of my charm.", I reply as I duck.

"You should have minded your own business."

"My business is to stop people like you from hurting innocent people."

"Is humanity so innocent? With the carnage they do to the earth?"

"Not all are bad. The girl you took proves that doesn't it?"

"True and she wouldn't have hurt that vine if you hadn't come!", he yells as he manages to give me a blow to my ribs. I fall down holding them. They won't broken but they hurt like they were.

"Time to die!", He yells raising the staff above his head. Before he could smash it on my head a Batarang comes flying and hit his hand. He drops the staff and glares at Batman.

"Why must you Bats ruin everything!?", he yells out as he backs away from me.

"It's over Mandrake. Give up quietly.", Batman says as he steps forward.

"I think not.", Mandrake says as he runs for it.

Batman checks me over while Robin does the same to (Y/n).

"Is she ok?", I asked worriedly as Bruce helps me up.

"She's fine. Just out cold.", Damian says.

I sigh in relief and walk towards her as she started to wake up. I kneel next to her form on the ground and place a hand on her cheek.

"Hey.", she says when she sees me and gives a small smile.

"Hey.", I reply back with my own small smile.

"Hey Batman! We got him!", Nightwing pops his head from a doorway. He smiles when he sees (Y/n). "Glad to see she's alright. Jason shot the guy with a tranquilizer. Him and I will take him and Ivy to Arkham." With that he leaves to do just that.

I pick (Y/n) up bridal-style and carry her to my bike. Once she was on, I got on and head towards the Manor. Her grandma was waiting there with Alfred. I think she has a thing for the butler. When we got there we both changed into pj's and went to lay on the couch. After Alfred checked her over of course.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I snuggle up close to Tim and peck his cheek.

"Thanks for saving me hero."

"It's my job.", he says with a tired smile.

We both drift of to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Scene! (Author Note: (G/n) is Grandma name.)

Alfred and (Y/n)'s grandma (G/n) watch them fall asleep. They cover them with a blanket and walk into the kitchen to have some tea.

"They are just too cute.", (G/n) says with a smile.

"That they are.", Alfred replies as he takes a sip of his tea.

"So how about you and me go for a date tonight handsome?", (G/n) winks at Alfred.

"Uh.......I suppose tonight would work?", Alfred says with a blush and stutter

Bruce and the other three boys held in their snickers at Alfred's red face and stutter. It's about time that amazing butler had gone on a date.