Batfamily x baby!reader: Welcome To Our Bat-Crazy Family.

Batman pov

I was doing patrol when I heard something coming from a abandoned building. I slowly make my way inside and activate the flashlight from my belt. I walk around the first floor but there wasn't anything there. I heard the sounds come from the basement so that is where I go. I hear something scurry behind me so whirling around and shining the light on a rat. I turn back to look around more.

I can see that there are some offices so I pick one door and open it. Inside where empty boxes. I go in and as I head in deeper, I hear crying? I move quickly to a box all by itself. I shine the light and my eyes widen underneath the mask. A little girl no more then 4 months old is laying inside it and crying her eyes out. I gently reach down and pick her up. She stopped crying once she felt someone holding her so she opened up her (e\c) eyes.

"You're alright.", I said as I held her close to me with my one arm.

She snuggles close to my chest as I made my way out.

~Time-skip~

I had to bring the baby to Gordon but luckily he agreed to get the adoption papers all ready to sign for Bruce Wayne when he comes to get her from the hospital. I was on my way there with Alfred right now.

"I must say sir, I would never expect you adopt another child.", Alfred says as he drives.

"It just felt right Alfred.", I replied.

"How so?"

"When I looked into her big (e\c) eyes, I just knew she would become part of the family."

"Well the boys will be definitely surprised by this."

I chuckle at the thought of their reactions. Dick would be the most excited. He'll squeal with joy and then most likely take the little girl out of my arms to cuddle with her. Jason would not react on the outside but be a softy towards her. He'll probably be the most protective of her. Tim would be like Dick but more subdued. Damian would most likely dislike the girl but probably warm up to her. I can see that he would refuse any boys near her when she gets older. In fact I can see all four of them being like that.

"So what are you going to name her?", Alfred asks as he parks the car and opens the door.

"The right name will come to me.", I said as I got out of the car.

"Well then, shall we retrieve the newest Wayne?"

"Yes."

~Time-skip~

I was carrying (Y/n) Wayne through the Mansion doors. I couldn't wait for her to meet her new brothers. Alfred closes the door behind us before taking (Y/n) into his arms and heading to the kitchen to make her something to eat. I peer into the living and sure enough, the boys were fighting again.

I clear my throat and they look up at me.

"Welcome home Father.", Damian says as he let's go of Tim.

'Welcome back Bruce", Dick says after Jason gets off of him.

"I hope you boys aren't this rough when (Y/n) is around.", I said with a small smirk.

"Who?", Tim asks.

At that moment, Alfred comes into the room with (Y/n) drinking warm milk from a bottle.

"Your new sister."

~Time-skip~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick pov

I was looking down at the sleeping little girl in my arms with awe-struck eyes and a smile. I still couldn't believe that a month ago Bruce came home with this little angel.

There is nothing complicated
about the way we live
we are here for each other, happy to give
all we have we share
and all of us we care

I was happy she was in our lives. Even if we didn't act like we cared, we did care for each other. I was brought out of my thoughts when someone takes (Y/n) from my arms.

"Jason! Give (Y/n) back right now!", I whisper-yelled while standing up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason pov

"Nope, I want to spend time with the squirt.", I said.

So come on
welcome to our family time
welcome to our brotherly time
we're happy for given an taken to the friends we're makin'
there is nothing we won't do

Welcome to our family time
welcome to our happy to be time
this is our festival
ya know the best of all
we're here to share it all

"Well she's asleep so you'll have to wait.", he says as he reaches for her.

At that moment, she wakes up and giggles when she sees me.

"Play time squirt.", I said as I head to the living-room with her.

I sit down and play with her.

There's a bond between us nobody can explain
It's a celebration of life
we see our friends again
I'll be there for you
I know you'll be there for me too

So come on
welcome to our family time
welcome to our brotherly time
this is the festival
ya know the best of all
we're here to share it all

She sequels when she sees Tim walk into the room and makes grabby hands at him. Tim sees her and walks over.

"Hey there.", he says with a smile as he joins her in play.

We looked away for a second but that was all she needed to crawl out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian pov

I was reading a book in the ground floor library when I feel someone trying to grab my leg. I look down to see (Y/n) giving me a toothless smile. I made sure no one was around before picking her up and settling her into my lap. I then reach over and grab a children's book. I then began reading to her.

Remember love ones departed
someone dear to your heart
finding love, planning a future
telling stories, laughing with friends
precious moments you'll never forget

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruce pov

I was walking past the library when I see something that makes me stop in my tracks. Damian is reading on the couch with (Y/n) in his lap.

This has to be the most beautiful, the most peaceful place I've ever been to
It's nothing like I've never seen before
When I think how far I've come I can't believe it, yet I see it
when I see family I see the way we used to be

I smile when I see them. I then head down to the kitchen to make sure that everything is ready. I see Jason and Tim panicking a bit so I let them know where their sister is. They calm down and go to their rooms to get somethings.

Come on
welcome to our family time
welcome to our brotherly time
we're happy for given an taken to the friends we're makin'
there is nothing we won't do

We decided to have a little party celebrating how long she's been here.

So come on
welcome to our family time
welcome to our happy to be time
this is the festival
ya know the best of all
we're here to.

Damian brings (Y/n) to the kitchen and puts her in her high-chair. We had a small cake for her and some presents. I hope we can share more moments like this one in the future.

We're here to share it all!