Batbrothers x Disabled!Reader: We Got You

((Author Note: This was requested by TransformerRouge.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

"I hate this class.", I think to myself as my least favorite class dragged on. I really wanted to get this over with and hang out with my friends. Thank goodness that one of them is only a year older then me so he is able to hang with me in school. The bell rings to signal that lunch is now. I wait for the rush to go before I do. Once it was clear, I wheel myself away from my desk and start to head out the door. Outside waiting is none other then Tim Drake, one of my friends.

"Though if I am being honest with myself, Tim and the others are more like my brothers.", I think to myself.

Tim and I head to our lockers which happen to be next to each other. Perks of being adopted by Bruce Wayne. Too bad we have a few class that are different. We get our lunch then go to the courtyard and sit at our usual table.

"So, (N/n),", Tim starts to say. "You still coming over for movie night?"

"Is Nightwing dramatic?", I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Of course I am."

"Why do you say Nightwing is dramatic?", Tim asks as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Have you seen the way he fights? Pretty sure he is with all those flips he does. Not to mention the way he acts."

Tim spits out his coffee as he laughs. "Why....why must you torture me like this?", he asks as he almost has tears in his eyes from laughing so much.

"Because it is fun.", I said with a smirk.

"No wonder you get along with Jason and Damian.", he says as he rolls his eyes.

"What can I say, I am adorable.", I said as I flip my hair back like one of the spoiled rich girls.

"Yeah for a 16 year old."

"Says the 17 year old."

"Fair enough."

We were just chatting when one of said rich spoiled girls walks over to our table. She really didn't like me hanging around any of The Waynes.

"Oh Tim?", she asks with a too sweet of a voice.

"Yes Britney?", Tim asks with a eye-roll that only I saw.

"I was wondering if you were doing anything tonight?", She asks while twirling a strand of brown hair around her finger.

"I am."

"Oh?"

"Yeah hanging out with my friend."

"Oh....", she said with a bored tone.

"Yep."

Just as she opens her mouth, the bell saying lunch is over rings. Tim and I pack our things and head off to my favorite class. And best part, Tim is in that class.

~Time-skip~

I was studying in my room so I would have time for getting ready for movie night when my phone rings. I pick it up and see that it is Tim calling.

"What's up Timmy?", I asked as I twirl my pencil in my hand.

"Sorry (Y/n), I can't pick you up."

"Oh, in that case I am sure Jason can."

"He can't either."

"Dick?", I asked as I put the pencil down.