(Nightwing) Stalker Problems Part 2: Missing

(warnings: swearing, violence, and being creeped out by the stalker. The Pic above is Jace Burson, I'll be doing pictures until I am confident enough to describe people. Though I did try to so if it needs work I would love to know.)

Dick's pov

"Come back here Todd!"

"No way in hell Demon-spawn!"

I sigh as Jason runs away from Damian around the Batcave after making a stupid comment. Right at that moment my phone gives a robin chirp letting me know (Y/n) just texted me.

"Doing over-time. Thought to let you know."

I couldn't help but smile. She remembered that I like her to let me know if she was out after dark, especially when I'm not there. So I texted back.

"Thanks for the heads up. Sorry I can't pick you up."

"It's fine. Hope your family is behaving."

"They're not. Jason is currently running away from Damian and his sword."

"Better go save him then. Love you."

"Love you too. Stay safe."

"Really? A robin's chirp?", Tim asks with a smirk. We were both by the Batcomputer.

"(Y/nn) thought it was a cute idea." I pout at him. ((Y/nn): your nickname)

"Sure sure. Anyway did Alfred come back after running into town to pick something up for you?"

"He should be back soon. I-"

"Sorry for the delay Master Dick, but I have the item you requested.", Alfred says behind me and Tim making us both jump. He is holding a tray with a package, coffee, and sandwiches.

"Are we sure Alfred wasn't the first Batman?", Tim asks with a grin.

"I'm sure, and thanks Al.", I say as I take the package from him and put it in a hidden compartment in my Nightwing suit.

"My pleasure Master Dick. I am glad I could help you with this problem. Heaven knows Master Bruce wouldn't be of any help with this matter.", with a small smirk on his lips, Alfred then places two sandwiches and two cups of coffee. He places one of each by me and Tim. I grab my sandwich and start to eat it.

~Time skip to when (Y/n) would be getting off of work~

I watch Tim look back to the Batcomputer trying to find Jace Burson or anything really. I was sitting down next him in another chair that Bruce had installed and sighed.

"Something wrong chum?", Bruce asks as he walks over towards me after taking away Damian's sword and making him and Jason go over to the training area.

"I just miss (Y/n)"

"I bet."

"To be honest I feel like there is something she isn't telling me."

"What gives you that idea?" Tim asks not looking away from the screen.

"A few months ago she got a letter saying she looks lovely today and thought I wrote it."

"Did you?"

"No, but as the months passed, I found what looked like 6 crumpled up papers in the waste bin. And the day I left to come help you guys out I found a sealed letter with her name on it by our door."

Bruce frowns at that news. "Do you have the letter and papers?"

"Yeah right here." I say as I take them out. Damian came over with Jason and Jason takes one of the crumpled paper and reads it. "Holy Shit!", his eyes are wide open and his jaw is open like it is trying to reach the floor.