Bruce x daughter!reader: Daddy's Little Girl

((Quick Author Note, sorry for the absence. Things have been kinda crazy but I am back.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

You just turned eighteen a week ago
You want to learn what you don't know
You're grown up don't need permission
Find out what you've been missin'

After a whole week of being 18, you'd think my dad would lighten up.....but no! In fact I think he AND my brothers have gotten worse. At least Alfred treats me like a normal 18 year old girl.

It took some time but now you really want to figure out
Just what it is that all the other girls are talkin' 'bout

At least now I can ask what other girls have been talking about, though I have a few ideas. Jason really can't keep his mouth shut when he is drunk. I hear my phone go off so I pick it up and grin. I quickly go to my closet, get  dressed in a cute but kinda hot but mostly cute outfit. Once making sure my hair, make-up, and clothes are perfect I dash down the stairs past Dick and Tim. Who were probably staring in confusion as I ran past them.

Going into the kitchen to grab my car keys, I give dad a good-bye kiss while he was sitting at the table reading the paper.

"Be careful out there and be home before 7 for dinner.", he said as he turned the page.

"See ya later!", I call out as I shut the door behind me.

And it's driving you're mama crazy
'Cause daddy's little girl is now my baby
I think you're ready, baby
Come on and get it, baby
I think you're
I think you're

~Time-skip~

I get the movie theater and meet up with my boyfriend, Bart Allen. He smiles when he sees me and opens up for a hug.

"So am I going to have to buy you a lot of snacks this time?" I asked as I hug him.

"Nope. Ate just enough to be able to share the biggest tub of popcorn with you.", he replies with a grin.

"Smart."

We head inside after linking arms. We had a deal where if he buys the tickets, I would buy the snacks. Perks of being the daughter of Bruce Wayne. He got us two tickets to a movie I had wanted to see while I got the popcorn and the drinks. We head into the theater, pick our seats, settle down and enjoy our date.

~Time-skip~

You've always followed all the rules
Done just what you're supposed to

Once the movie was done, we went to a cafe for a small dinner. We had so much fun that I kinda forgot about dad's rule when out: 'Be home before 7 for dinner.' All of a sudden my phone goes off and when I checked who was texting, I wince.

"Sorry Bart, I have to go."

"It's fine. Just tell your dad it was my fault. I mean it's about time he knows about us."

"You sure?"

"Totally.", he says before pecking me on the lips. "Also, pick you up on Friday night?"

"That's our date at the nightclub to dance, right?"

Stick the key in the ignition and light it up
Have a taste of what it's like to be old enough

"Yep.", he says as he walks me to the car parking lot.

"But you'd meet the family..."

"I can take them. And if not, I can just dash away.", he says with a goofy grin. "Besides that way I can tell your dad it was my fault you were late in person."