(Red Hood) Stalker Problem Part 2: Prince Charming

(Author Note: The drawing of Knight Red Hood was done by @Annabeth_Wayne. I also won't be listing all of the terms for the armor since there are so many and people might not know what they are. Please forgive me for that.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason pov

I was bored out of my mind since there was nothing for me to do when Bruce called me in. I could be with (Y/n), but no the old man needs my help. Bruce was busy on the Batcomputer with Tim while Demon Spawn was sparring with Dick. Lucius Fox calls Bruce saying he was needed back at the office. Tim, Dick, and Damian were called to Mt. Justice so Alfred and I were the only ones left in the cave. I was just sitting around when I noticed my phone had a new voice-mail. I pick it up and play it. "It sounds like (Y/n) but who is she talking to?", I think to myself.

"Who are you?".

"I am Prince Charming."

"Why are you after me?".

"Every prince needs a princess.".

"Stay away!".

"This won't hurt thou a bit.".

"NO!".

I felt my blood boil and march right to the Batcomputer. I had it analyze the man's voice and look his name up. While it was doing so Alfred comes over to me.

"Something wrong Master Jason?", he asks me as I start to type.

"I think (Y/n) is in trouble.", I respond without looking up from the screen.

"Oh dear. Please refrain from killing anyone.", he asks with a wry smile.

"No promises Alfred. They messed with the wrong girl."

"I was afraid of that.", he says with a sigh.

At that moment the computer beeps showing it has a match. It showed a man just about my hight and age with brown eyes, blond hair that ended at his neck and a beard. He was wearing some kind of Renaissance outfit of gold and black complete with a cape and a gold buckle that looked like a tree.

"Prince Charming, protégée of The Mad Hatter. Is known for having his victims dress up and act like squires or knights that obey their prince. Thought to be the cause of 25 missing people. Suspected to be the one to have stolen a silver ruby encrusted and a single pearl crown from a museum within the past month."

"Since you will be battling knights, I think this might be more appropriate.", Alfred says as he leads me to a couple display cases hidden from sight. I was surprised that there was some but when I looked inside I saw why.

"Oh yeah. That will do nicely Alfred.", I said with a wicked grin as I open the one he led me to.

", I said with a wicked grin as I open the one he led me to

It was a silver and red knight armor. There was chain-mail under the metal plates and red tunic and the visor of the red helmet went over my mouth. There was silver a piece that went over my right shoulder. I put on the gauntlets and the metal boots on their respectful places. I buckled the sword to my waist as the final touch.

"It may not be a gun, but I am glad (Y/n) asked Damian to give me lessons......Never thought I would need them."

"That and the fact she blackmailed you into taking those lessons so you two could bond over something."

"We did get a bit closer.....but she always did jokingly call me her knight in leather.", I say with a chuckle.

"That is true."

"Thanks Alfred."

"It is no problem Master Jason. Now, go save your princess.", he says with a slight smile. I then activate the tracker I had (Y/n) drink this morning and followed the signal.

~Time-skip~

It seems that Prince Charming had a decent size castle on the outskirts of Gotham so I bet that is where (Y/n) is. It was hidden in a forest area very deep into the spooky woods so it couldn't be seen that easily. The only way I could find it was because of that tracker signal. I soon made it to the castle and hid my bike behind some trees. The sun had set when I arrived. Once that was done, I slowly made my way to the castle. It looked so gloomy and weathered with its tower and creepy looking trees surrounding it.

"Man, Bruce would probably feel right at home here with his broody moods.", I think to myself.

I didn't see anyone but that could mean they're all inside so I look for a place I can use my grapple gun to get inside. I find the place and do just that, having the grapple tie itself onto a place with a part of the rampart that had fallen off. I made it onto the ramparts and sneak my way to a window near the bottom of the tower that led inside to the staircase. I climb inside and noticed that the tower was darker then I thought so I took a torch from the wall.

I start to climb the steps to the tower. Even without the tracker I had a feeling when Prince Charming said princess, I would find (Y/n) at the top of a tower.

"How cliché can you get with a name like Prince Charming?", I mutter to myself.

I held the torch above my head and it made shadows dance across the walls. Since the tower was taller then I thought it took me longer to get to the top. When I made it to the top, I place the torch in a empty wall holder on a landing at the top of the steps near a door, placed my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath.

"How did those knights climb steps in these!", I think to myself. "Alfred may have made it with some lighter metal but this is still kind of heavy!"

I straighten up, opened the door and I look inside the room for (Y/n).