Bruce x Wife!Reader: Mini Batman

Y/n pov

"Jason! Put your Father down this instant!", I yell at my second oldest son.

"But Ma!"

"Put him down and stop teasing him!"

Before he can say anything, Bruce kicks him in the head. Thank goodness Jason was wearing his Red Hood Helmet.

"OW!", Jason says as he puts down Bruce.

Bruce had some tears in his eyes. Which is weird considering he doesn't cry a lot, so I guess being de-aged has his emotions out of whack at times to where he acts like the 7 year old he was turned into. I pinch my nose as Mini-Bruce runs from Jason and hides behind my legs. There are moments where he has his memories and other times he is a 7 year old. Alfred had to make a Mini-Batman costume for him to wear when he was in the Cave. He was wearing that when Jason picked him up.

"How am I going to survive this?", I think to myself as I scoop Bruce up into my arms. "I hope Tim and Alfred can find a cure and soon."

~Flash-back~

It was a cold night while on patrol with Batman when this happened. I went by the name Batwoman but to the boys I was Batmom. The person who started that joke was surprisingly Bruce. He had mentioned that the boys act like a flock of robins following their mother every-time I went out on patrol. So he jokingly called me Batmom back at the cave and the boys just loved it. They would call me that in the cave, Justice League Headquarters, or The Manor when there was no one around.

So for revenge, I had the boys call him Batdad when he isn't around. I even got Alfred in on it. I wonder how long it will take for him to figure out that is our code name for him?

Anyway, back to what happened. We where on patrol just the two of us. We found some of Riddler's thugs and followed them to his hide-out. Turns out that is what he wanted to happen. The warehouse that we followed them to was seemly empty. We head towards the center and a trap was sprung. Before I could do anything a cage fell on top of me. Bruce ran back to try to get me out but glass walls slid up and he was trapped inside of a box.

"Well, well, well.", The Riddler says as he walks out from the shadows. "Seems like we caught ourselves some flying rodents."

"Let us out.", I said.

"I think not.", he says before turning to look at Bruce. "Don't bother speaking Batman. That glass won't let your words be heard but you can hear us just fine. Besides, I want to go up against Batwoman for once so your communicator doesn't work either. I can't have you help her now can I?"

Bruce tries to bang on the glass but it did nothing. It seems that it can't be broken from the inside.

"I will ask you some riddles. Get most of them right, and Batman goes free and I will even turn myself in."

"Why do I find that hard to believe?", I asked as I had the bars in my hands.

"First riddle. When is a man drowned but not wet? You have a minute to answer."

"When he's trapped in quicksand."

"Hmm that one might have been too easy.", he says as he rests on his cane. "What's looser than a thread, a fish, and flying ribbons? You have a minute to answer." 

I think a bit but couldn't get it.

"Time's up. The answer: A woman's tongue.", he says as he presses a button on the cane.