(Robin) Stalker Problem Part 2: Gala Mishap

((I get it...some of you think the dress is hideous...I THOUGHT it was pretty...no need to comment on it being ugly. Instead of making a comment on it...just..pretend it is a different dress. Everyone has different tastes))

________________________________________________________________________________(Y/n) pov

My sister helped me get ready for the gala and I couldn't wait to see Damian's face when he saw me. I put on the dress with a pair of silver shoes that matched the beads on the top of the dress. (S/n) then helped curl/straighten my hair and did my make up. I placed the finale touch on: a pair of earrings from Damian for a birthday gift. Once done I let (S/n) take a picture while waiting for Damian.

The doorbell rings and I walk over to answer it. Damian stands there and when he looks up his jaw drops.

"Do I look that good?", I ask as I do a pose.

"Not good."

"Oh?", I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Beautiful."

"Aww Dami!", I say as I throw my arms around his neck.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Bye sis!", I call out to (S/n) after letting him go.

"Make sure to be safe! If she gets hurt, not even Batman would be able to save you Wayne!", she says from the doorway.

Damian chuckles before he responds. "As if I would let anyone touch my Beloved while I am there."

"Good to hear it."

We laugh at my big sister as we got into Damian's car. He drove us to where the gala was being held and once he parked the car, he held open the door for me. He then takes my arm and leads me inside. Walking inside, I can see the elite of Gotham which sadly meant Hailey Benson was here. But what shocked me was her date. Aaron Braceson was standing next to her.

Damian saw his father and oldest brother so we went over there. Dick smiles when he sees us and gives me a hug. Bruce just chuckles at the scene.

"So glad you could make it!"

"Wouldn't miss it."

"I bet Damian would have skipped on us if you didn't come." Tim says as he walks up to us.

"I would not Drake.", Damian growls at him.

They started to bicker while Dick tried to get them to stop. Jason just taps my shoulder and motions to the dancefloor. I smile and give a slight nod. We walk over and started to dance. During a turn, I noticed that Bruce saw what Jason had did so with a small smirk, he tapped Damian's shoulder. Damian looked at his father with a frown.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian pov

"What is it Father?", I ask after he tapped my shoulder.

"It seems someone stole (Y/n)'s first dance of the night."

"What?!", I think to myself. I had my back to the dance floor so I couldn't see who had dare to do this. The others were facing the dance floor so of course they could see.

"Wow, someone sure has guts.", Grayson says with a smile.

"Of course it was Jason.", Drake says with a sigh.

I whirled around and sure enough, Todd was dancing with (Y/n).

"I'm going to kill him.", I mutter to myself but of course father heard me.

"Don't even think about it."

"Tt. Fine."

"Good. The song is ending so if you move quickly you could get the next dance."

I go to do just that but Grayson is already there. After Grayson had danced with her, Drake had decided to as well! Father gave a small smile when he saw this and patted my shoulder. I was about to ask her to dance when father decided to join in! My brothers snicker at my face while father had a turn dancing with my girlfriend.

After that, I quickly took her hand and danced with her.

"So...feeling jealous?", she ask with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Those imbeciles are lucky I can't kill them without upsetting Father."

"Oh so mad that your dad danced with me before you?"

"I suppose it is fine."

I twirl her and noticed that Aaron Braceson and Hailey Benson where dancing next to us. Braceson couldn't keep his eyes off of (Y/n), much to my displeasure. When the song ended, Benson walked up to me to try to get my attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I went to the snack bar and grabbed a drink of water. I take it to a corner of the room away from the crowd. Aaron walks up to me as I sip it.

"I haven't been completely honest with you.", he says.

"About what?"

He leans in close and whispers in my ear, "My real name is.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian pov

As I was listening to Benson go on and on, there was a sudden gun shot. Rupert Throne's men come crashing into the ballroom but he was no where in sight. I look around for (Y/n) and see her get dragged towards an empty hallway. I try to make my way there but a man with a gun sees me and points it at me. I stop in my tracks with gritted teeth.

Luckily father, Grayson, and Todd manage to slip away and came back as their alter egos. After taking down the gunman on me, I rush to the hallway. I could hear the sound of a struggle up ahead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

"Stop struggling.", Aaron snarls at me.

"NO!", I yell trying to get free.

My dress gets caught on something and rips. I whimper when I hear it being torn off.

"Do you need help Mister Throne?", one of the men that suddenly appear ask.

"Throne? As in Rupert Throne?", I think to myself.

"A sedative please.", Aaron replies.

The man placed a needle in my neck and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian pov

I made it to where the sounds where but was too late. It was empty and no one in sight. I did see a piece of green clothing hanging on a block of wood left by lazy workers. I walk over to it and kneel. With a frown I had made up my mind as I stand up.

"I know who you are now Throne. And you will pay.", I say as I held the piece from (Y/n)'s dress.