(Batman) Stalker Problems Part 2: Taken

(Author's Note: When I listed the boys' ages, that was for each story. They are that age in their own stories so for example Damian is 10 to 12 in Bruce's story. Sorry for not mentioning that in that author note.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

I was reading in the living room while waiting for my boys to come back from patrol. There had been strange cases of being attacked by lighting. "I hope  they are fine. It is raining cats and dogs outside."

"Care for some tea, Mrs. Wayne?", Alfred asks as he walks in with a tray with two cups of tea.

"That would be great. Thank you Alfred.", I reply as I take a cup from the tray.

"My, the weather is quite gloomy tonight."

"That it is."

"Are you still feeling like you are being watched? If so, you really should tell Master Bruce."

"I can't Alfred."

"Well, why ever not?"

"He's busy enough as it is, what with the company, patrols, and the league. Not to mention keeping the boys from killing each other."

"I suppose there is that. But still, he wouldn't like the fact you don't feel safe."

"I am safe here in the Manor."

 As I take a sip of my tea, the lights suddenly go dark. Alfred gets up and goes to check out the problem. As I sat there waiting I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Glorious Hera, it is time for us to return to Olympus."

I throw my book at the man and try to rush to the kitchen where Alfred was but two men grab me. Alfred who had heard the commotion rushed back into the room.

"I don't know who you are, but I must ask you to leave immediately."

"A mere mortal dares to command The Mighty Zeus?", the man seemed very angry and raised a lighting bolt shaped rod. "To the pits of Tartarus with you!" Pointing it at Alfred, he shot lighting at him! Lucky for Alfred ducked out of the way but at the same time it was unlucky. One of the thugs had let go of my arm and whacked the back of Alfred's head with a club. "Alfred!", I couldn't do anything as the other thug put a cloth to my mouth and then I blacked out.

"We return to Olympus.", lighting strikes behind the man in the window as he says this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alfred pov

I fight to stay conscious as I hear that man saying they are returning to Olympus. They leave and I drag myself to the emergency button. After pressing it, my vision fades to black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman pov

After that cookie stunt, Jason has not stop teasing me about it. Though I will admit, they were pretty tasty. (Y/n) gave the boys each one and said they can have the rest after patrol. Robin seems to be quieter then normal. "Something the matter?"

"Mother seems to be hiding something from us."

I feel so much pride whenever I hear Damian call (Y/n) 'mother'. It took awhile but we have been married just shorty before we took Dick in and basically raised the boys as they came into our lives. I nod at him while saying, "Then we can ask her when we get back."