earlier story

A simple bubbly Girl Riddhima just want to live a simple life with her one and only love Kabir.

Kabir a inspector sent his lady love to his biggest enemy Mr. Vansh raisinghania. A Mafia , A criminal in eyes of Kabir now in Riddhima's too...

Some surcumstansis made riddhima to Marry Vansh. she did this only for her love Kabir....

Time passed riddhima came to know vansh's mother's murder and only one person who knows culprit was Ragini...vansh's girlfriend.... Riddhima came to know that vansh kept her safe from world's eye and want to give justice to his mother....

Things made riddhima falling for vansh,vansh too started loving her...but this Love story isn't like that fairy tale which every one wants.....

Kabir has his own motives of sending riddhima to Vansh...
He was son of vansh's stepmother Anupriya....both mother son duo wants Vansh to be dead and they want all properties of Vansh.Kabir kidnapped Ragini.....

Both mother son duo create Misunderstanding between Riddhima and Vansh....

Anupriya make vansh's sister sia in coma and blames riddhima for that and she was the one killed Uma Raisinghania vansh's mother....

Kabir arrested vansh shows him proofs and said that proof is given by his wife MRS.RIDDHIMA VANSH RAISINGHANIA. Kabir tried to kill vansh.vansh jump over cliff. everyone in family thought him dead including Riddhima....

Kabir came claims that he is Anupriya's lost son... everyone accept him as family except few.... Riddhima met Vansh's Look-alike bring him VR mansion as vansh....

By then she knows about kabir's motives....

Then she realised he wasn't Look-alike but vansh himself...

Vansh finds that Anupriya is the one who killed his mother.he throws her out of house everything was back to normal yet told you this story isn't that fairytale.

Though that misunderstanding leads vansh to hurt Riddhima...He brought a Girl named ahana and infront of whole world he announced her as his wife......

Mine story will continues from here....😁