PART 11

KISI AUR KO TU CHAHE
KISI AUR KO TU SOCHE
IS DIL KO NAHI YEH GAWARA HAI

________________🌼_________________

After Samarth told everything to Indrani..
He was feeling gloomy
He was missing his bestie Uma
He was guilty that he send Riddhima to VR Mansion and now she is suffering....

So For changing his mood his Vaidehi thought to do breakfast with everyone

She Told servents set the breakfast Table at poolside and called everyone at breakfast....

Ishani came alone angre was no where to be seen... When a servent called her for breakfast at poolside....

Just then he noticed that Angre was talking to some lady...
Lady was wearing A beautiful Top and jeans with her waist visible...

( Well her waist isn't problem for us but I can't tell about angre 😂)

She was observing them both how they are talking she tried to heard their conversation but failed as they were standing at some distance from her....

They shakes their hands and Angre was coming to her ( unaware of her presence ) with a smile on his face.....

Aaisi to kya batein hui indono ke beech jo itne daat dikha raha hai?

Angre saw Ishani and goes towards her....she just ignore him and went to breakfast table....

Almost everyone at the table by now except Our heroine and her best friend Karan....

After sometime Karan and Riddhima came talking and laughing at something....

If death glare can kill karan would be dead by now and Vansh would be arrested in charges of murder Mr. Karan Khurana....

Both sat on table...

There was a empty chair beside Vansh....Inner Vansh wants Riddhima to sit there... that's why he death glared Aryan when he sat on that chair beside Vansh...and Aryan being very concerned about his life immediately stood and take his seat far from Vansh....

There was almost 5 empty chair even after everyone satteld down...Karan goes to near sejal and pull the chair which was beside her for riddhima...

Karan : Your highness...( Bow his head )

Riddhima : ( dramatically put her hand near her heart and gasps ) OMG... Sejal Hold me I am going to faint anytime soon....

Drama queen...

Please your highness take your seat...Karan said dramatically...

Well okay...

Riddhima was almost seated on chair but Karan set there before...

Hey...

What..?

I was supposed to sit here na..!

No not at all Riddhi..

Go to hell...!

With you? Gladly....

Shut the fu...

Riddhima...? How many times should I have to tell you mind your words infront of everyone....

Is this place to say these type of cursed words huh? We are here for breakfast...and Pusp is here too.. what will he thinks of you? What will he thinks of his Ri?

But I didn't even completed my word....! *Pout*

That's because I didn't let you...

Daksh : What a wonderful Start of the day na Dadu... First Karan's entery and now Dadi and Riddhi's Usual fight at breakfast table...W.O.W...