PART 24

Kuch toh haii jo neend aye kam
Kuch toh haii jo ankhe haii nam
Kuch toh haii jo tu keh de toh
Haste haste marr jaye hum.

________________🌼________________

Writer's POV

Vansh was still in balcony , Thinking and concluding all things Riddhima just said.

He grabbed out his phone and leave a text msg to Angre to give him CCTV footage of VR Mansion when he wasn't there.

He has access of CCTV footage but it works for present only. He was watching VR Mansion in her phone even though there was no one but Insecurity about his sister who was in coma wasn't leaving him.

That's when he saw Rudra coming out from Study with some files. What he was doing there? He thought. Yesterday he was with them and at morning left saying that he has a important meeting in Delhi with his clients.

"I don't knew that VR Mansion is Delhi, now!"

He Chuckle on his own remark.

He Shifted to See Sia's room that what doctors are doing. To his surprise there was only one male doctor that too wearing mask and sitting with Sia. Looking like he was protecting her from something.

That doctor was sitting in his all senses awake even though it was almost 3 am at night. This made Vansh suspicious but he let it go thinking that must be someone from angre's company. keeping safe his sister.

He blow down his cigarette and went to his room After checking on sleepy Riddhima.

He saw her angelic face brighten in moonlight. He asked himself.

"How can someone like her harm my sister. No she is innocent. My heart is screaming that. She tried to save Ishani and her baby then why will she harm Sia. Not possible. I'm a idiot who never Think of this way."

That's when he heard Riddhima saying something in her sleep. Sweat beads were all over her face trying to say something but wasn't clear because she was crying and speaking at the same time.

Riddhima's POV.

"I will kill your mother first , you spoiled brat and then your turn. Guess what you loves your mother so much na so I'll send you with her only okayy. It's Just like you'll be going 2 minutes late than her." He was saying this all in very sugary voice.

"Please leave my mumma...please what have she done to you?"

"Riddhu My baby Run away don't be here..this monster will kill you too...mera bachha Run please listen to mumma Run." Mumma was asking me to run but my legs were froze.

"How can you do this to Her Raghuveer? Look at her she is only 8 year old kid. Let her go please , if you want you can kill me but please I beg you let my daughter go please." Mumma was begging infront him.

"Because of her my mother is not with me...she is a bad omen on our family..same goes with you. When this brat born I lost my mother because of her only. I'm not gonna leave you or her."

"Raghuveer.....!" I turned to see who screamed his name. I found it was uma aunty who was holding a gun aiming to him.

"Put that your damn gun down Raghuveer Pratap Rathore or else consciousness won't be good for you." Uma aunty told him.

"Mai to darr gaya Uma...dekho hath kapne lage mere...Mujhe darr lag raha haii Uma please woh gun rakh do..dekho...dekho darr gaya na mai."

"Natak bandh karo Raghuveer aur Agar indono ko kuch bhi hua na to tum jante nahi Ajay--"

" Uma please...chali jao yaha se meri bachhi ko leke please." Mumma pleaded to aunty.

"Nahi tum dono ko yaha chod mai kahi nahi jaungi."

Before She can do anything I saw lot's of SUV cars coming to us.

Uma aunty was horrified seeing that.

*A gun sound*

Riddhima...Bachhaa Try to breathe..can you.....hear me ridhhi?? Riiiddhiiimaaa...! Someone was pating my cheeks I can feel it...but I wasn't able to open my eyes.

Riddhiimmaa listen to aunty please bachha apni ankhe kholo beta.... open your---

Ahhhhh.......!

"Leave me... Raghuveer leave me Ajay won't leave you for this..."

"Tere Ajay ko pata chalega tab na woh kuch karega na...! I'll make sure he and your so called Friend Samarth Singh Shekhawat will count their last breath tomorrow night but uske pehle tera to intezaam kar doon.....!"

"Riddhima can you hear me?"

"Mummaa No... please Somebody save her...No..."

"Riddhima open your eyes."

"please Uma aunty.... Please No... Don't... Don't kill me."

"No one will kill you Just listen to me , open your damn eyes."

POV end.

"Riddhima can you hear me?"

"Mummaa No... please Somebody save her...No..."

"Riddhima open your eyes."

"please Uma aunty you okay....... Please No... Don't... Don't kill me."

"No one will kill you Just listen to me , open your damn eyes. No one can touch you till I'm here. Sweetheart you're scaring me... please wake up."

Vansh was trying to wake up Riddhima who slipped in her worst memory from childhood.

Vansh grabbed glass of water and sprinkle some on her face when Samarth and Vaidehi came running to her room.

"Riddhimaaa.." Samarth screamed watching his princess like that.

Vaidehi ran and hugged Riddhima just then Riddhima opened her eyes but still her mind was in that dream.

"Help....He will kill me and mumma... please No..."

"Riddhima bachha look at me..see I'm here na..No one will kill your mumma beta please stop crying."
Vaidehi said almost crying.

Listing Vaidehi's voice Riddhima came back to reality and looked at her perents who were sitting near her worrying and her mother verge of crying. She instantly hugged Samarth tightly.

"He won't come again princess , he won't okayy.... he's gone. He isn't able to even touch you...I won't let his shadow perked near you...relax princess just relax. Your papa is here na. Take a deep breath okayy .. relax. " Samarth said caressing her hair. And giving a small forehead kiss.

"I have seen him papa..he will come and kill me..!" She was hiccuping hardly.

Meanwhile Vaidehi came with some tablets and give it to Riddhima with water, after some time Riddhima slept still hugging Samarth tightly.

In this all Chaos they forgot that Vansh was there.

He was watching everything dumbfounded like he just got up after 10 years from coma and he's watching everyone eating Meethi bhaat with onions.

Vaidehi turned to put water glass on table and saw Vansh still standing there. She let out a heavy breath and goes to vansh. Grabbing his hand from elbow.

"Come , I want to talk to you."

Vansh was looking at her thinking when she became this much comfortable with him??

So That is it for today guys hope you like the chapter.

Ignore my grammatical mistakes if there any and feel free to correct them.

Shubh Navratri to all of you.
May this Navratri brings strength and power to you.🙏🏻✨

Do vote and let me know how was the chapter in comment section.

We'll meet in next chapter ofcourse till then Be safe and do wear your masks.