PART 23

Chupa bhi na sakenge..
Bata bhi na sakenge..
Hue yuu tere pyarr..
mein pagal piyaa...!

_______________🌼________________

Vansh's POV.

"I hate you, you moron." Saying this much she again started crying.

Honestly I was little a taken back because of her sudden outburst. I really don't know what to say , how to react at that time.

I came here to asking her that she ever loved me or not but here she is saying that she hates me.

Still I gathered my mind and asked.

"Why? , Riddhima why you hate me?"

"Seriously you're asking me that why I hate you? You know the reason very well. don't you?" She said this much in her hiccup.

"You left me Vansh, You fuckinn left me there alone." Holding my collars she said but this time angrly.

"Do you even know how much difficult was that? No , you know nothing. You were acting like you're dead and there I was literally dieing each and every second thinking that it's my mistake again. Because of me you did that.

Do you..Do you have any idea how broken I was? I...I was about to drink poison when you came during my and Kabir's marriage. No one...No one in that family recognised my emotions when I said yes about marrying Kabir.
You tell me which girl will agree to marry someone who is reason of her husband's death? Huhh?

But no..! Even you thought the same. You thought the same that I was happily marrying Kabir. Won't you?"

"But no one tried to know the truth , no one tried to find happiness in my eyes , everyone blindly follow that what said by So called mother of yours. That bastard brother of yours blackmail me with ishani's child and no one sees that , Ishani was always accusing me , split venomous words but still I always considered her as my sister."

"After your death I started thinking that I can never get happiness in my life , this though alone was so dispersive but I fought , I fought for your sister , your happiness, you want ishani's child in this world so I did as much as I can to protect him or her. But get abused in last. You being Vihaan and came to VR Mansion added salt in my bruises."

"You still thinks that I harmed Sia. Haina? Tell me Ishani accused me , called me by names if still I can save her and her baby from Kabir. Then Sia was toh so nice to me how on earth I can even think about harming her?"

Now in her eyes there was no tears not a single one but anger, a lava. Don't know from when she has stored it in her heart.

"When you said that you're Vansh not Vihaan. I felt so angry , I felt like I'm a fool here but I forgave you. When I thought everything is good I told you everything , about My past about that Kabir , my plan , my motive to come in your life. Every single damn thing but what you did instead? Again acting like everything is good and came with a so called revenge game. Not even once listened me."

Her every word was like beating me with sticks of guilt. She was so pure , strong and brave at the same time.

"Even though My Father's life was at stake I came there to protect your family but you all remain ungrateful...okay I understand that you never know about it but now? Now toh you know everything nan! Still remains that same arrogant , cold hearted 6 feet jerk."

I was silently listening her. She told everything in her anger and sadness. I was just debating with my inner turmoil that what she'd gone through when I just...left her like a coward bastard.