PART 8

TUM AGAR SAMNE AA BHI JAYA KARO..
LAZMI HAI KE MAI TUMSE PARDA KAROON....

Sejal I don't want to talk to anyone just leave me alone.....( Danger yet cold voice was echoing in room )

Sejal who was holding plate of food for him starlet at first but then moved on and said....

Daksh please Thoda sa khana kha lo Dekho You are diabetic and it's not good for you skipping meals and tumhare khana na khane se kya hoga jo hona hai woh to hokar hi rahega na just eat this okayy let me feed you

She made a morsel with rajma and rice and was about to feed him...

He jerked her hand and unknowingly throw plate....

"How many times I have to tell you sejal just leave me alone can't you get it..."

"But Daksh listen to me.." ( she cupped his face and made him look in her eyes )

"Don't you get me Sejal... I said leave me alone....."

"Daksh." She tried again more calmly.

" I said leave." ( shouting )

Go to hell then aur is baar maffi mangne ayye na mai bata rahi hoon maff nahi karungii mai Daksh....

Mai maffi mangne bhi nahi wala tumse....

Sejal Leaves before he could complete and both were unaware that someone witnessed this.....

Riddhima witnessed this...and thought to pacify Sejal cause usually whenever they fought Daksh came to riddhima and told her to say sorry on behalf of him to Sejal...he is that stubborn won't even say sorry to anyone but Riddhima or his Mother...

Riddhima was going to Sejal's Room while scrolling her phone and suddenly she collide with a hard chest...

"What the can't you- "

Manly voice she heard she looked up for seeing with whom she just collide...for a second World stopped for both...

He was all drench in her black eyes and she was admiring his brown eyes.....

Eye contact

And every freaking moment they "SPENT" Together was splashing on their mind..

Their first meet to their last meet everything...

She was the one who broke the eye contact first..

Here she was struggling with her mind and her heart... you moved on riddhima he is no one for you now.... really? You moved on riddhima her heart asks...yes she moves on...No she doesn't yet...

Yes I know you should moved on but tell me do you?

Yes she moved on he is no one now didn't I tell you before....

But look at this face his eyes doesn't they held love for you...?

Nahh not at all , for a second let's admit it yes he held love but what about trust ...do he has for you that...? No riddhima it's clear No

But his face looking pale a bit....sure he is not having his meals on time and  he is not even sleeping on time.....

The situation didn't show mercy on him too even he was struggling between his mind and heart

His heart felt extreme happiness seeing her in the morning... Even Right now When he saw her deep eyes....he saw love , affection , respect for him after a second he saw her love in her eyes turned into haterate , affection into extreme Anger.

It's not there...

What..?

That Spark which used to be in her eyes....There is lot more than love , haterate and affection..... Emptiness.....lack of sleep too I guess