Part 37

Haal Tera Na Humsa Hai
Is Khushi Mein Kyon Gumsa Hai
Basne Laga Kyon Phir Woh Jahan

Woh Jahan Dur Jis Se Gaye The Nikal
Phir Se Aankhon Mein Karti Hai Jaise Pehal

_______________🌼________________

Daksh felt sudden Anger when he saw Vansh sitting beside with Riddhima.

But then he remembered Vansh helped them. He was the one who saved Riddhima and him too.

Daksh went towards Riddhima and kissed her forehead lightly.

"You okay Princess?"

She looked at him with teary eyes.

"Bha..bhai....he took papa.." she said sobbing. She can't control when it comes to her parents.

"What will I say to mumma....how can I...I face Dadi... Bhai...i..."

"Shhh.... Princess.. it's okay we'll find him.. don't worry. Just relax. Hmmm..."

"But...but i don't understand why he...he took papa with him..we didn't even have black box now." Said Riddhima.

Vansh became alert hearing black box from Riddhima's mouth.

"So....is this all for the Black Box?" Asked Vansh in response both brother sister nod.

"Wait but how do you know about Black Box?" Daksh asked uncertainly to vansh.

"I'm in Mafia , Daksh what do you expect? I even know black box contains all the information about Asian Mafia and it owns by black Mamba."

He countinued....

"And black Mamba is non other than Mr. Shekhawat."

"You know that?" Riddhima asked. Shocked was evident on her face.

"Com'on Sweetheart , I'm VRS. I know everything."

"She is not your sweetheart." Daksh said narrowing his eyes towards Vansh.

"Ohh....she is..!"

"She is not."

"She is."

"She is not."

"She is."

"She is not."

"Shut up you both."

They both looked at her.

"Princess tell him you're not his sweetheart." Said Daksh.

"Princess....i...i mean Riddhima tell your brother you're my sweetheart. You're ready to give me second chance."

"Just shut up you both." Riddhima yelled at both of them seeing her grandfather on door , watching them with an unbelievable face.

"D...Dadu..." Daksh stood up from his chair and offered it to his grandfather to sit.

His grandfather looked at his leg and then to Riddhima's injuries and muttered a small thanks to Vansh.

In response vansh gave a small smile saying it's his duty.

For a while everything turned into a awkward silence.

A minute ago Vansh and Daksh was fighting with eachother and now was finding words to kill that silence.

"I... I'm sorry Dadu , i can't save..-"

Before even Daksh can complete his sentence Dheeraj said.

"No Daksh it's not your fault, it was me and your Nana who wasn't able to recognise a person."