PART 39

What have actually happened years ago?

Flashback :

A company named Galaxy Private limited. Which deals in Mainly Hotel business and Constitution. Handle by three CEOs. Samarth Singh Shekhawat , Ajay Rai Singhania , Raghuveer Pratap Rathore.

Samarth and Ajay two best friends shares the same dream for the company and only they both started the company at first place. Raghuveer Pratap Rathore joined the company after wards by his father-in-law 's requests.

Both Samarth and Raghuveer shares same in-laws. As Vaidehi Singh Oberoi and Nandini Singh Oberoi wife of Raghuveer Pratap Rathore were Sisters.

Both Oberois and Shekhawats knew eachother very well because of the Family Business they were into. From childhood itself Samarth and Vaidehi used to like eachother. Siddhant too was in love but he never told it to anyone even his childhood crush whom he love truly Nandini. The difference was Samarth was quite confident type and made a confession to his family about his love for Vaidehi and like a fairy tale both got married. Here Siddhant brother of Samarth was shy and before he can confess anything or put some hints infront of his family that he likes the sister of his Bhabhi. The Oberois got Nandini married to Raghuveer Pratap Rathore.

disappointment will be understatement if we use that word for Siddhant. More than anyone he loved Nandini. Nandini Unaware of the fact that Siddhant loves her got married to Raghuveer. She too had feelings for Siddhant but when He never made any single move towards her , she thought it's only from her side and Siddhant never really think about her in that way. After insisting a lot by her parents she got married to Raghuveer.

Raghuveer Pratap Rathore was a avaricious and jealous kind of a person. Who always wants what other have. They say "the mango of other's plate always looks big." Raghuveer was a perfect example of that but what was his fault in it?
He has always seen his cousins got more then what they wanted but what about him? His father left everything back and started a simple life with his mother. When he was a teenager. When he was used to that luxury , all those luxuries got snatched away from him in a second.

He married Nandini only for her money and from his in-laws money , he bribe almost every men and get back what his father left back , he got everything back. He was angry on His father but he let out all his anger on his uncle who got everything which was his father's.

After becoming a King was leading a happy life with his wife and one day that news came. For which he was waiting like a bird waiting for it's freedom from the cage.

Nandini Pratap Rathore , Former Queen of Sirohi Palace is pregnant.

Everyone was Happy , more than anyone the father Raghuveer Pratap Rathore was excited like anything.

But The Happy being Father was missing something. A lot actually.

He never forget the fact that he married Nandini for her father's wealth and even never let her forget too. Yess he was obsessed with her beauty but for his physical needs only. Nandini Singh Oberoi was something extraordinary beauty for him.

Never he considered her feelings. Never he peeked inside her soul. Never he tried to find how she is feeling when he told her that he himself is responsible for her father's downfall in business.

By many tricks and manipulation he made his father-in-law in debts. There were much charges on him. The share of Oberoi company started falling down. Oberois were on verge of being called bankrupt.

There came Their first Son-in-law Samarth came to their aid. Samarth handled everything and all repairs all faults , which were there in company single handed.

The problem was not that , that samarth handled everything but the problem arised when Mr. Prithvi Singh Oberoi named his everything on His first Son-in-law and on the child of his second daughter that means on Nandini's child. If not Nandini's child then everything will goes to Samarth and if Samarth will not accept it , everything will be in charity.

The Reason of Raghuveer's happiness after hearing that Nandini is pregnant was non other than this.
As a father he will get what his child will get.

Time passed.. Raghuveer Joined Ajay and Samarth's company and Started his work there too. He started dealing in many illigal stuff like diamonds , guns , drugs and human trafficking too. These all was not possible by single hand. There he found his perfect partner in crime.

Ravan ki lanka mein Vibhishan.

Rudra Rai Singhania.

Jealous from his brother's growth. Fed up from his wife's taunts and that compitition he made in his mind against his brother was something much nasty. By hook or crook , by killing or cursing he wants what his brother has or will had.

Both started this all and lead the company where there was no going back again and then it became their business fir generations. For protecting all And after Ajay's Demis his best friend Samarth became the cruel , cold hearted Mafia. Who although stopped human trafficking but everything else was there only. He never thought to come in this mud. He never wanted to taste this business but you know what they says "situations takes pity on none."

From the day Samarth Singh Shekhawat found out that his more like brother Ajay is no more. He started believing in non existence of God. A death of a best friend then again his own brother Siddhant Singh Shekhawat , his sister-in-law Nandini , His another best friend Uma wife of Ajay. Everyone left him. He became more and more cold. He got stuck more and more in that business.

In all these there was only one ray for him. A little ray of sun.

How a city drought for more than years waits for Rain. He waits for meeting that little bunch. Who is distributed. Just encountered real situations she will face in this cruel world after growing up. He needs to mend her. They needs to mend her.

He and Vaidehi did everything to mend her and made her strong again. The smile on her face. They brought that again.

Their Riddhima started smiling again. It was all their efforts.

So that is it for today guys.
So sorry but will continues this in next part.

I promise in next ten days there will be next part you'll be reading.

Sorry agar kahi Raghuveer ki jagah maine Rudra likh diya hai to maine correct kiya tha lekin kahi chhut gaya ho to. Two characters of different stories got mixed up in my mind.

Ignore my grammatical mistakes.

Please yaar comments karo na Mai reply nahi de pati iska matlab yeh nahi i don't like them. I love love love love love them.

There are many readers i noticed everytime , when they coments. They almost do comment on every single update and i appreciate it from whole my food. 🧿🦚♥️

Okayy byee see you all sooonn.