PART 42

Raawa Takk-Takk Thak Gai Aa Main

Kaliyan Reh-Reh Akk Gai Aa Main

Ek-Ek Pal Dil Gin Ke Gujar-da

Ek Ek Pal Dil Gin Ke Gujar-da

Aaja Pardesiya Wasta ei Pyaar Da

Aaja Tainu Akhiyan Udeek diyan

Sajna, Tainu Akhiyan Udeek diyan

_________________🌼________________

"kuch mila Angre?" Vansh asked eagerly to angre , if he found something unusual.

"Boss...-" Angre almost yelled.

"I.. i think Aryan and Riddhima bhabhi are together."

"What you mean."

"Boss...the phone of Aryan and bhabhi's tracker watch is on the same location."

They both looked at each other confused. Not understanding why they both are together.

Then when vansh heard Kabir's phone rang.

"Angre...!" He order angre to do his work on laptop and now vansh can hear Kabir and that other person's talks.

"So you have Riddhima now. Give me my money."

"Listen you Kabir , don't play oversmart with me. I know you have sent one of your puppet behind Riddhima and he too is now captured." The person on the other line was sithing in anger.

"The fuck you're saying huh? I have sent no one. I know very well you're doing this all so that you don't have to pay me my money. Listen careful-"

Before Kabir can complete his sentence the person roared.

"Someone is tracing us you fool, hung up."

"Shit." Vansh throw the paper wait to the window in anger. How the hell that person came to know. They use most secured ip address and tech.

"Atleast we know that the person whom Kabir was talking is the one who kidnapped bhabhi." Angre reasoned.

Vansh raged towards Kabir and introgates him. nothing much he got about the person. Only that Kabir was going to get money if he continues to give information over phone to that person.

Vansh was all tired sitting on sofa in the living room of VR Mansion. That's when Chanchal almost run to door and come back with another shock for vansh.

She was laughing and creasing Aryan's hair. Aryan too was happy and smiling at his mother.

Vansh closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He went to Aryan and hugged him.

"I want to see you in my office right away after this drama of yours come to end and dare you took it lightly , if you do you will be on your way to heaven my dear." Vansh said him still hugging and patted his back.

"Bohot achha kaam kiya hai chachi Aryan ne. Shabbashi dijiyega ise."

( He did a very good job )

Chachi was on cloud nine when she heard vansh praising Aryan. It is very rare when vansh praise someone other than siya in this house.

Aryan who was gulping lumps from her throat and standing there giving awkward smiles to his mother.

After sometime in vansh's study

"Aryan you know I never like to beat around bush. Tell me clearly where were you? Were you with Riddhima? And if yes then what were you doing with her?"