PART 43

"Boss I think I know where bhabhi is." Angre shared happily this news to Vansh , who was talking to Daksh at that time.

"Really....?" Vansh asked unbelievably. Soon he heard a womanly voice on phone.

"Please Vansh....save my child. Hellow vansh are you listening to me? Hellow.. please bring back my Riddhima. I have already lost my husband. I don't have strength to loose the only part of my little Nandini. I can't loose my Riddhima Daksh please tell him."

Vaidehi started crying hugging Daksh. Daksh was consoling her. Which he was doing from last 24 hours but vaidehi wasn't listening to anyone.

"Don't worry Aunty. That man will see the real vansh rai singhania if he touched a strain of my sweetheart's hair."

Vaidehi somehow felt content and looked at Daksh. He nodded and called Bob.

____

Vansh is now sitting in his car on back seat with Daksh and in front Angre driving the car and Bob in his side.

Vansh first didn't wanted to tell Daksh about it and wanted to alone to Sirohi for saving Riddhima but universe decided against it. Daksh got to know it from the security he put out of VR Mansion and get along with them to Sirohi.

Suddenly Vansh turned to Daksh and asked.

"I...um shouldn't have asked but still what really has happened to Riddhima's parents? Don't be much shocked i know that Mr. Shekhawat and Mrs. Shekhawat is not her real parents."

"You were right."

"Yeah I know."

"No , not that you were right when you said you shouldn't be asking it."

"Oopps. Looks like I got my hand on your sore."

"Yess vansh. Not only me but yours too."

"Speak clearly Daksh , what you mean by me?" Asked Vansh unaware of his mother involved in it too.

"Uma aunty tried to save Riddhima and Nandini Masi from Raghuveer but Raghuveer killed her."

Angre put the sudden break on car and looked horrifiedly at Vansh. It was obvious Vansh was very shocked from this new found information. He had that slight idea that Riddhima somehow knew his mother but like this he didn't imagine.

Daksh countinued recalling the past.

"When Raghuveer called Siddhant Chachu over factory , he was alone and he killed him there because he came to know that Riddhima is not his own daughter but chachu's."

"Boss...?" Asked angre to Vansh if he knew this.

"I knew that Riddhima isn't your real sister but she is your cousin that i didn't knew- "

"B..but how maa is related to this? I mean how she got to know that Raghuveer is gonna kill...i mean... Nandini aunty?" Vansh wants to clear it today. wanting all shocks of his life to end today itself not wanted to discover it later then getting shocks almost alternative days.

"When Raghuveer called Masi and princess. Uma aunty went to drop them to Sirohi palace because the car of nandini aunty wasn't there. After dropping them maybe she came back how? Why ? I don't know that. Because I heard it from Riddhima and she said Uma aunty came back to us. When Raghuveer tried to kill Masi , Uma aunty diverted his attention and three of them ran away. But somehow his men got them and aunty hide Riddhima away from Raghuveer. They both got shot by raghuveer. That's all I know." With a Sigh Daksh completed.

"Then Raghuveer's illigal businesses took our company too it this mess. Right?" Asked Vansh.

"Yess , it was never their intentions to supply this equipments and gold to smugglers but you know they say it was destined. From this deep shity Mafia things we both aren't able to coming out yet."