PART 40

Jo hai ankhee jo hai ansuni
Woh baat kya hai bataaa

________________🌼_______________

"No it's not like that easy you fool." Raghuveer Pratap Rathore roar at Rudra angrily.

"How much more you can be stupid huh? Is there any possibilities you can be better than this."

"Ohh please Raghuveer stope over reacting. It's not that much big deal." Rudra shrugged off.

"This could be nothing for you , since Ajay is your brother. You surely will be forgiven but what about me huh? I know that Bastard Samarth very well. He will kick me out from this company and now this company is my only my earning for living and you know that more than anyone."

"Get that Siddhant done by today night at any cost Rudra or he will split the beans and our hard work of years will be went in vain."

"What do you mean by get that Siddhant done?" Rudra asked shockingly.

"I mean what I said Rudra. You know very well how much loyal he is for his brother. As u said he will tell everything to my dear brother-in-law and as results I'll be on road. I have much debts to repay to those Italian Mafias. I have to work for them and only by hiding behind Galaxy Company's name i can do this. I don't want my Hotel businesses to be known by all Italian Mafias."

Raghuveer said clearing himself. Not wanting further discussion. He was about to leave when Rudra again began with his questions.

"B..But you know i can't do this , how can i?"

He was a partner in crime with Raghuveer but never was brave enough to took life of living beings.
He never even killed a house fly then it's about a man. A man who much important for his brother than him. Rudra Never liked Ajay giving importance to Siddhant more than him , but he was not the one who will say it to his brother. He wants that love which his brother was showering over Samarth and Siddhant but he never got. Which turned into anger towards his own brother and later on became a compitition over his big brother and him. From which his brother was all unaware.

Rudra get into this business when Raghuveer offered him. As ofcourse he needs someone who can handle everything when he is not there. He choosed Rudra realising his hate for Shekhawat Brothers and his anger on his own brother. Rudra was perfect for that but later on Raghuveer proved wrong by Rudra. Rudra did handle everything perfectly but when it's time to kill or torture someone. Rudra always backed off. Never he even slap anyone.

As the result Raghuveer's hands was painted with so many's blood and after killing enough people Raghuveer became more heartless. He started believing that taking someone's life is nothing but a piece of cake. It's their destiny to die from his hands. God have given him permission for that.

Even after being this heartless he was a momma's Boy. He loved his mother more than anyone in this world.

Raghuveer saw how his mother worked day and night for earnings when his father gave his all wealth to his brother. His mother used to work as a sells girl, running here and there for selling those shampoo bottles , soaps , face washes and what not provided by the company and then the house hold chorus. She will be tired as hell at the end of the day. This all scenarios made him loathe in anger for his father and then later he came to know that how his uncle black mailed his father to leave everything.