PART 25

Kyu haii yeh khamoshiya...
Kyuu Thehri si haii yeh zubaa..
Jane kya ho gaya..
Mausam bhi haii naya..
Sukhi zamee bhiga haii asman..

________________🌼________________

Writer's POV

"Listen Vansh , No one in the house get know about this please." Vaidehi said pulling Vansh at a corner of room.

"Okayy , Aunty....I mean Mrs. Shekhawat But what is wrong with Riddhima? Why is she crying and saying this that someone will kill you and her?"

"Vansh please it's our personal metter don't interfere in it."

"But Mrs. Shekhawat I need to know afterall she is my wife."

"Wife? Really?"

Vansh Suddenly felt a pang of guilt when Vaidehi look at him with those hurtful eyes and asked him.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Shekhawat I-- I am really guilty... I'm really sorry for whatever I did.."

"Save it for Another time , Raisinghania. We'll talk about this later but the thing is no one in this house got to know this.. understood? Specially your so called Mother."

Wow..that was something.

Vaidehi wasn't pleading , she was warning him.

Anger took over Vansh as no one ever warned him before and Vaidehi even brought his mother between.

"Ofcourse Mrs. She-kha-wat I won't let anyone know about this." He said looking at Riddhima. His eyes became soft for a while. Looking at her face....all sweaty , tear struck and fear of losing someone was evident on her face. Tightly hugging her Father. Again it became hard "but watch your tongue about my mother Mrs. Shekhawat. I'm respecting your age , No one ever talked to my mother like this in front of me."

Vaidehi smiled sarcasticly , "but I just did Vansh."

Vansh was impressed with this attitude of Vaidehi. He smirked.

"Now I get it , from where My sweetheart get this much attitude. It's inherited from you."

" She is my daughter and she will get everything inherited from me only. Isn't that obvious?"

"Ofcourse it is , ofcourse." Vansh said smirking.

"I think it's pretty late , you should go to sleep now. Mr. Raisinghania."

Vansh was going but she stopped him.

"Wait , by the way what were you doing in my daughter's room late night?"

"Umm Mrs. Shekhawat , about that you should ask your daughter only."

He said with that signature smirk of Mr. VRS.

Vaidehi rolled her eyes and goes to Samarth who was now sitting beside his sleeping daughter , caressing her hair.

"I'm such a terrible Father na. Vaidehi."

"No you're not jaan! You're the best Father Riddhima or Daksh can ever get." Vaidehi wasn't agree with her husband cause she knows he is the best father and husband.

"But I wasn't there , when my princess needs me. She was alone fighting there. All alone."

"It wasn't your fault and you know that Samarth. So please stop it now . For how many years you are going to feel guilty about something you never did. huhh?" She said and pressed his shoulder with palm.

"I know Vaidehi but whenever I see My princess like this , I curse myself for not being with her at that time. She was all alone in that."

"Yess , she was alone but she never loosed hope because she knows her Superman will be there anytime for saving her. She never gave up , she fought alone with him. Didn't she? She is brave Samarth. Our daughter is brave and strong not a coward like Raghuveer , who blame someone else for his sin." Vaidehi said.

"You know what whenever I heard his name it's enough to boil my blood. Such a bastard he is. I don't know why Me and Ajay ended up choosing him as our business partner."

"It's okay Samarth , it happens sometimes and we moved on from that."

"But my daughter didn't."

"Come'on Samarth , she was a child that time it's her childhood trauma. Even when I saw that in my dreams I got startled them she lost-- let it be now. Let her take rest , I'm here you go if I need anything I'll call you."

Samarth agreed and went to his room After Giving a small kiss to both his lifelines but the difference was It was forehead for Riddhima where Vaidehi got on lips.

But unknown to them someone was registereting their conversation in his mind.

Vansh was still there listing their all conversation.

Who's Raghuveer?
Dad , Mr. Samarth and that person was buisness partner? Then why dadi never mentioned him?
Riddhima's childhood trauma?

Again he has so many questions but left with no answers.

Trying to figure it out he slept almost 4 in the morning.

So that it is for today guys hope you like the chapter.

I know I know small update haina but please kaam chala lo.

Do vote and let me know how was the chapter in comment section.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes if there any and feel free to correct them.

We'll meet in next chapter till then be safe and do wear your masks.