PART 26

Kyu haii yeh khamoshiya...
Kyuu Thehri si haii yeh zubaa..
Jane kya ho gaya..
Mausam bhi haii naya..
Sukhi zamee bhiga haii asman..

________________🌼________________

Writer's POV.

After to that heavy night Riddhima wake up almost 11 in the morning. Vaidehi knows her condition so she didn't let anyone go and wakes her up. Same goes for Vansh he slept 4 in the morning when he wakes up it was around 11:45. He did his morning rituals and goes down.

Riddhima's POV

15 fucking years still whenever I saw him in dreams , it scared shit out of me. That Deep voice , His eyes God...why even I'm thinking of him... Just Go...!

Maa came with green tea in my room when i was trying to get rid of his thoughts.

She passed me the tea and gave me small kiss with a gentle smile.

"Kyaa baat haii ajj to bada pyaar aa raha hai mujpe hann maa? Tea in bed..not bad." I asked drinking my green tea.

"Still getting those nightmares?"

And this makes me choke on tea.

Morning oops... Afternoon ruined.
Have to find some words...I don't think I can hide this from the great Vaidehi Singh Shekhawat.

"Woh abb mumma actually..I was so-" still I gets my eyes wet talking about it.

"Don't...chupa ne ki zaroorat nahi haii... it's okay...you can tell me. I mean if you want to." God this woman knows everything about me.

She is your mother you dumbass. Ofcourse she knows.

my inner voice rolled eyes on me.

I hugged her tightly not crying but feeling that same comfort which I felt 15 years back. She rubbed my back not saying anything.

When I broke the hug she tucked my hair strain behind my ears and gave a small kiss. It's never awkward with her sharing my mental state or anything. Even with papa. This both are true definition of a parent.

"Come it's okay we'll talk about it later hmm."

"Maa !! I again saw him." Finally i broke into tears infront of her. She again hugged me and caressing my hair.

After sometime I felt good and I saw papa leaning at closed door watching us two.

"You know na you're Papa's strong girl hmm?" He said sitting beside me , taking my hands in his.

"Don't let him overpowered your strength. He was nothing to you but a nightmare and soon you're going to rid out of the nightmare." He added. I felt so relaxing with his words only.

"I'm getting rid of it papa...I get it after so many days." I told him.

"After that Ahana fiasco you get that 13 times. Last night was 14th sweety." Maa said with a worried face. Caressing my hair.

God maa no...papa will get angry on vansh now for this.

"This is all because of that Vansh. Those nightmares was stopped almost you never had that in a year and now because of him you got 14 in last 6 months" He said angrly.

"Gai bhesh pani mein. Ho gaye bhesh oops papa gussa."

"Papa it's okay , just let it be I'm okay and now I'm getting this very less."

"I can't let it go my baccha...how can I sit here and watching you getting nightmares of that night and that bloody... Motherfuc-

"Language Samarth." Maa literally scold Papa for swearing in front of me.

" That sweet and holy man of god. Is this okayy with you darling.?" Papa said with the sweetest tone which became cause of me laughing like hell.

When I stopped both were looking at me dreamily.

"What? Haven't you ever watched a girl laughing?" I asked still laughing.

" We have watched so many girls laughing but you my princess , you're special. You know even your small smile makes my day then here toh you laughed your whole heartedly. It made my whole year sweety." Papa said pulling my cheeks.

Maa laughed at us when I rubbed my cheeks With pout which papa just pulled.

After making sure that I'm fine they left me alone for freshing up.

I got down stairs when everyone was having lunch and i saw karan was present there eating like a monkey always.

"Why did you came back from there?" I wishperedly yelled at him.

"Easy lioness easy , the one whom you said to follow and spy is back too. Thoda idhar-udhar ankhe khol le maharani."

"Shut the fuck up you karan the karela." I pokked his chest.

"You shut the fuck up Riddhima the Reculanenses."

"You karan the- wait a minute what is Reculanenses?" I honestly don't what is that.

"You don't know what is Reculanenses.?"

"No... that's why I asked na...stupid."

"Same pinch." Pinching my arm he said. "Even I don't know what is Reculanenses."

"You know what karan I'm controlling hard not to slap you after this."

When we were talking Ahana came with a bowl full of suji ka halwa.

"Here taste it , how's it.? She asked karan passing the bowl.

Without a single glance he went away from there dragging me along. I looked back at her. Ahana's face was worth watching. I pressed my lips not to laugh.

Where's my camera? Damnn I wanna capture this.

"Karan what was that? Khair chod jo bhi tha bada mazedaar tha." I grinned with a smile.

"Riddhi why you came to me? Anything urgent?"

"Arrey haan woh puchna tha how's Siya?"

"She's okay...I mean like a person who's in coma like that only sleeping always."

"Who's sleeping always?" I turned to see who interpreted us.

So that is it for today guys hope you like the chapter.

Do vote and let me know how was the chapter in comment box.

Me loves you.

Be safe and do wear your masks.