PART 16

Tere sang ektarii haii
Tere sang ek khumari haii
Tere sang chain nahi mujhko
Tere sang bekarari haii
____________________________________

Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania

It's Ms. Riddhima Samarth Singh Shekhawat. Mr. Raisinghania I'm not anyone's wife..!

Oh really..?

Yes really..!

Bob was still pointing Gun towards Vansh..!
He make aim on Vansh's Head..!

Riddhima : Bob put that gun down.

Bob : No ma'am I won't...!
I'm really ashamed after last time... I wasn't Even there when you need help..!

Vansh was hell angry even he took out his gun and pointed to Bob...!

Riddhima was horrified seeing this cause she knows Vansh's Anger..!

Vansh put that gun down..you too Bob put down that damn guns of yours...!

No ma'am don't afraid of him... I'm here with you..! You are Safe..! Nothing will happen to you...!

Bob seriously you think I'm afraid and that too of Vansh?

Hearing Bob Vansh was hell angry now..!

Vansh : Safe with you? She can be anything but not safe with you..You bastard.....!
She needs to afraid from you...! Because you're the one who is not safe for her here...! And I will protect her from you and everything...!

Bob : O really then where were you last time when she needs you the most...!

Riddhima : Shut up just shut the hell up you both and PUT-THE-GUNS-DOWN now...!

Bob : No Ma'am I won't budge from here until he goes. I'll not let him hurt you again..!

Vansh : Me ? I hurted Riddhima? It's you.. you're hurting her right now she trusts you and you.... Riddhima do you even know he shaked hands with your enemy...He was asking Money for providing your information to them...ask him.. didn't he?

Riddhima and Bob both were shocked and was looking at eachother...!

With eyes Riddhima asked Bob that how do he knows..?
Bob nodded negatively that even he don't know..!

Vansh was confused seeing Riddhima's reaction.

He thought she will shouted Bob..she will regret trusting him instead here she is talking to him which Vansh is unable to hear and understand too!

Vansh : Riddhima didn't you hear me?
He IS BET-RAYING YOU.

Riddhima : God blessed me with two ears Mr. Raisinghania..!
Chillaie matt..!
And about Bob betraying me and all it's our matter and we will solve it...you better don't poke your nose in my business..! Since I'm doing the same...!

Vansh exhale heavly trying to control his anger.

Vansh : I want to talk to you Riddhima tell this bulldozer to get lost...!

Bob : You bloody Bastard.....( he was coming to Vansh when Riddhima singled him to stay there..!

Riddhima : Bob..! Bob is his name..!
Call him by his name..!
Bob I'm sorry from his side please gave us some privacy and yess you even badmouthed him say sorry and then go..!

Bob : Sorry Ma'am *Goes to Vansh and with meeting his eyes said*
I will Never ever sorry you..!

He goes closing the door and was standing outside ( not really wanted to hear them but for protecting His Ma'am )