PART 5

KABHI TO KINARE PE , UTAR MERE SAPNO SE....
AJJA ZAMEEN PE AUR MIL JA KAHI SE..
MIL JA KAHII...SAMAY SE PARE....

__________________________________

Anupriya : Kabir...Do you think I'm that dumb that I can't recognise sejal....she was sejal i knew it....

Kabir : But how..is this possible...Why Sejal was with him..how he knows her.. I mean he is so rich do you know mom?

Anupriya : Kabir he owned Resorts and hotels in London and Paris...and where not... It's obvious he is a rich man....But the question is how Sejal and him knows eachother...?
Leave it for a while....Do Your Mishra gave you any information about him...? I mean about that Samarth Singh Shekhawat....?

Kabir : Mishra is trying his best Mom..For now he just knows that Samarth Singh Shekhawat and Ajay Raisinghania were best friends....

Anupriya : ( Cutting him between)But we already knows that....

Kabir : let me complete first Mom.....! They started a business together as partners and In that business there was some issues and they got separated....Mishra is still investigating more.....

Both were talking about this matter unaware of the fact that two pair of ears were hearing them.....

In Study Room

Vansh : Angre...! Anything...?

Angre : Told everything he heard ( yes that was Angre who heard Mother son duo's talk)

Vansh : Hmmm Angre anything else... I mean more about that man or the business ? What was that business ? What were the issues and all ?

Angre : Not yet Bhai...My men are after this only right now.....!

Vansh : Your men should also be behind something else...!

Angre : I understand Bhai...! But there is nothing to tell you about her right now...

Vansh : ( controlling her anger ) ohh common Angre say something new...you have been saying this same line to me from last 6 months....

Angre : I'm so sorry bhai....Yk na where there car goes with her no one knows and the CCTV was also not working Properly there....

Vansh : Just Go from here and leave me alone....

Angre goes...

Vansh : ( in mind ) even angre isn't capable to find you... Where are you damn it....are even alive or not ? Zameen kha gayi yaa asman nigal gaya tumhe?? You and that princess of Mr. Shekhawat's are same for me right now I'm dammn eager to meet you Both.. wait a minute riddhima ka to samajh mein ata hai but....why I'm so eager to meet her....why is she making me restless...? why the hell I'm keep thinking about her....?

Then he just put that thoughts aside and focus on his laptop...

Ishangre's Room

Angre : No ishani, you're not going anywhere nor I....

Ishani : but Angre... because of this I haven't step out side of VR mansion From almost 5 - 4 mounths ( she pointed to her baby bump )

Angre : Do you forget what doctor told you you need rest...

Ishani : doctor even tell that you have to keep me happy..and I will be happy if I came with you all at Samarth Uncle's Farmhouse.....And what will I do hear alone in this mansion ?

Angre : don't you heard me I said I'm not going to anywhere....so you're not at all alone okayy...

Dadi who was passing by Heard ishangre's conversation....