PART 10

Dil ki baton ka matlab na pucho
Kuch aur hamse bas ab na pucho
Jiske liye hai duniya deewani
Yaa hai Mahobbat ya hai Jawaani

___________________________________

Dammn it Bob.... Riddhima yelled smashing her fist on Table in anger with much frustration....

She was not that Riddhima who was selfless Monkey and soft hearted...She changed.. something? No.. so much things changed in her.....She is now short Tempered.. it's not like she was never short Tempered she was.....but her parents' love , care changed her.... Vansh's role was even it...but intentionally or unintentionally again he again made her that Riddhima who never share her feelings never ever....to anyone....now she thought if she tell her feelings to anyone.. person will think she is weak....she never wants someone thinks that she is weak.....She didn't even cry after that so called Wife announcing incident....not a single tear she shade....even when she was alone in her room....this made her parents and her brother worried...... They be more worried thinking that what if riddhima again fall in depression.....They bring back her that time...

Now Riddhima's Anger was that thing no one wants to face even she fired so many employees from her company for their small small mistakes when she was angry....But after realising she made things good....

Bob he is seventh....HE IS BLOODY SEVENTH MAN BOB...They killed my seventh man.... I'll make sure they have to pay for it..... I just can't let things happen like this....No No No No....any information he gave before he got attacked.... anything?

Yess... Ma'am he send something that was indicating that He will be in panjeem after 4 weeks....

Panjeem? But mostly their targets are big cities na then this?

Yess Ma'am but panjeem isn't Target...
He will be there for......

Black box ( riidhima smirks )

Bob you see this is what we called luck...
Ab bakra khud halal hone aa raha hai toh hum kya kar sakte hai haina? She chuckled...

Ofcourse Ma'am.....But how will we get that...any plan?

Not yet Bob..but soon I will make some....

Okay Ma'am

You can go now
And hann give me the details of that rape case... right now I'm working on that so and Yes that car jo victim ne pehchani thi uski bhi details niklvao theek hai.?

Okay Ma'am...

He went from there...

Bob looked everywhere after confirming that no one is around he dailed someone....

Person : Is work done?

Bob : Yess I tell her that you will come to panjeem...

Person : Good...! Money will transfer to your account by tomorrow

Bob : what? No I have gave you this much important information and money will transfer tomorrow? Not at all I want MY MONEY by evening or else I will tell them everything....

Person : ( listing Bob he was angry but wasn't able to do anything ) theek hai...By evening Done....

Bob hunged the call and leave the place

Unknown to him two persons were listings his all talks...

One person : Money huhhh....? I will make those money mine...(smirks)

Second person was all calm and composed even after hearing Bob's all talks....

"Soon you're going to be kidnapped B.O.B"