PART 27

Hai tujhe bhi ijazat
Karle tu bhi Mahobbat
In dino dil mera
Mujhse hai keh raha..!

________________🌼________________

Vansh's POV.

I came downstairs and see everyone was about to take lunch together. Well ofcourse they will after all it's our last day here.

But my eyes was searching someone. Someone who just last night confessed that she loves me like I do.

"God..! Riddhima where are you?" And she appeared in a light blue jeans and white top. Looking beautiful and ravishing like always.

She was talking to that Karan , when Ahana went near there and offered something and Karan leaves from there. Dragging Riddhima with him too. She seems like laughing but controlling by pressing her lips.

They went in another corner for talking , what was that much important that they went in corner? That bloody karan.

When I goes near them they were talking about someone sleeping always.

When I asked them Riddhima was horrified and Karan was looking surprisingly towards me as if he never thought I can be there.

Everyone was looking at me with wide open eyes.

And suddenly don't know what happened Everyone burst into laughter like anything. Only Two person wasn't laughing That was Angre and Riddhima. Angre was trying to hide his smile while Riddhima was looking at me as if he saw me saying that I want to make babies with her.

Well I really want but there is some time for that not this early. She was looking embarrassed.

She literally dragged me to a corner.

She Stopped when we came to my room. out of everyone's eyes. I can still hear there laughter.

"Are you gone mad Vansh?" She just snapped me without any reason.

"Yess , only for you sweetheart." I said with my signature smirk.

She was looking at me with atmost confusion. She looked at me from head to toe wait but she stopped at my waist and with blush or horrified expression I don't know what she diverted her attention.

With scrunched eyebrows I looked down from my waist and literally I was horrified too.

I was only in my boxers down there. Well I was wearing my suit but not pant and cheery on the top my manhood was woken up because of Riddhima's touch.

"Thank god Dadi haven't seen this what she will be thinking about you. You pervert!" She said looking still away.

And here I got chance , I pulled her to me with her waist in my hand. God is she even eating anything or not? Her whole waist was in my one hand.

"Why it bothered you that what will your Dadi think of me seeing your effect on me?"

"Ofco-" leaving sentence inbetween she was now trying to come out of my hold with her weak hands but me being me wasn't allowing her to do anything. The more she was trying the more I was tighten the grip.

"Vansh leave me." She wriggled.

"How can I Sweetheart , How can I? After knowing the truth how can I?" I said tugging her hair behind her ears and caressing her cheeks with my thumb.

Her all attention was on her cheeks being caressed by my thumb. With close eyes.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and with a one push she came out my hold and was going.

But again I beat her and hold her and pinned her body to the wall. She was looking down with her heavy chest and breathes. I smirked seeing my effect on her is still same.

"Vansh let me go. I'm not your wife anymore. It's Ahana who should be here in my place. Let me go."

I held her hand and put that on my erected staff.

"Look the effect you have on me still you think that I love Ahana?"

"Vansh please let me go I can't." She said in her crying voice. Her eyes were moist and a small sob came out.

I let her wrist go but same time didn't let her go completely. I want some answers.

"I want to ask you something."

"Wear your pants first , Mr. Raisinghania then after we can talk."

Well that's a better Idea for now.

I took out a pant from my bag and wear it infront of her only without breaking eye-contact. She diverted her attention from me and with back of her hand swipe her tear.

"I don't even know why am I here to giving you answers." She scoffed at me.

"Please Riddhima let's talk. For once in lifetime let's talk like a two humans not like those wild animals , who are always there to eat eachother."

I think she felt the geniun ness in my voice. She set on nearby couch with a annoy face and one leg on another.

"Attitude toh pata nahi kaha se khareed ke layi haii." I muttered inaudibly.

"Jitna attitude logo ko dikhate haii utna samne se ayye toh sehne ki bhi takat rakhiye."

"6 mahino mein kaan bhi billi ke ho gaye haii kya iske?"

"I heard that too."

Vansh's POV ends.

Riddhima's POV.

Pata nahi kya baat karni hai isko , and mai bhi bina kuch soche samaje yaha ake baith gayi. Pata nahi waha sab kya soch rahe honge.

"Mr. Raisinghania what you want to talk, I have so much work to complete."

"Riddhima? Why this formalities still? Sweetheart! Even after yesterday's night. You're that same Vansh Raisinghania and I'm too that same Riddhima.

And please Mr. Raisinghania can you come to the point. What you wanted to talk to me?"

"Riddhima yesterday you confessed that you confessed that you loved me."

What the hell is he saying? Why would I do that knowing that he is someone else's husband.

"Listen Vansh I didn't do anything like that stop imagining things." I said bit annoyingly. When did I said that I loved him? Kuch bhi sochta rehta haii. Jab kaha tha tab to revenge revenge khelna tha aur abb jab kuch kaha hi nahi haii toh inko imagination hone lagi hai.

"Riddhiimmaa.." he said holding my hands in his and again added. "Sweetheart if you think that you did mistake by confessing your feelings then it's not like that. I really wanted to hear whatever you said yesterday. I know you will be thinking k agar tumne phir se apne dil ki baat bata di toh mai phir se tumhara dil tod dunga but no , not this time baby. I have changed and after knowing the truth I'm shameful for my act."

I was looking at him dumbfounded. What truth? And what he means by whole truth? Did he knows everything about me? Did he knows that I was in-

"What truth? How much do you know?"

"Our truth , sweetheart."

Now this angered me.

"Vansh saff saff batao , our truth ka kya matlab hota hai?"

So that is it for today guys hope you like the chapter.

Vote kar dena. Let me know how was the chapter in comment box.

Actually working on a FS on Riansh toh idhar thoda waqt lagg jata haii!!😅

Yeh kuch bhi likha tha I know 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ lekin high voltage drama ke pehle thoda halka fulka rakhna tha isiliye. Oops. Hint de di. 🙃😐
Koi na.

Chalo phir milte haii.

Be safe and do wear your masks.