PART 9

TERE MERE MILAN KI YEH RAINA
NAYA KOI GULL KHILAYEGI
TABHI TO CHANCHAL HAI TERE NAINA
DEKHO NA....

___________________________________

Everyone was sleeping peacefully when they heard a scary Voice...

Samarth and Vaidehi looked at eachother with horrified expression....

Riddhiima.... They recognise the owner of voice....

Both almost run towards drawing room as riddhima's voice was coming from there....

Everyone reached there after hearing riddhima...

Everyone was shock to the core after seeing the seenario of drawing room.....

DHEERAAJJJ......... Kalyani screamed seeing her husband.

Dheeraj ( Riddhima's Dadu ) was laying on floor his head was bleeding....

A man in black hoodie and his face was covered with mask....was standing infront of Riddhima pointing gun on her...

Riddhima was looking at Dheeraj with teary eyes.....

Samarth , Daksh and Vansh run towards riddhima to save her...

That man pulled riddhima and now his hand was on her collerbone he was facing her back and the gun was on riddhima's head....

Man : don't move I said don't warna yeh zinda nahi bachegii....

Samarth : who are you..? You bloody bastard leave my daughter I'll kill you....
Where is the security....where is everyone RANNAA...RANA...BOB...baki sab kaha haii....?

Vansh to Angre : where is your gun Angre ? ( He asked angre cause his gun was in room )

A : I don't have bhai my gun is in room...

V : Dammnn it ( he was feeling helpless not able to help riddhima who was in grip of some enemy )

Rana and Bob came running there....

Vansh : hey you ( Bob ) gimme your gun and catch this moron how dare he touche my riddhima ( angry ) dekh kya rahe ho gun do yaa phir ise shoot karo....

Here Riddhima was thinking how to came out of his grip.... She saw nibbles ( their dog) there....

But Bob didn't payed any hid to Vansh's sentence...

Daksh : ( angrly ) Bob , Rana Uncle what are you doing ? Do something....call security catch him....

Bob and Rana looked at eachother and stand beside that hoodie man....

Everyone was again hell shocked more shocked was riddhima cause she never ever in her wild imagination thought that Bob will backstabb her....he was her right hand....

Bob.....! Riddhima exclaimed in disbelief...

Bob standing there bowing his head down.... without saying anything.....

Daksh : you bloody bastard how dare you do that to us.....guards.... Guards...

Man : No one will come Daksh...

Daksh : you...you leave my sister what do you want hann you want money I'll give you... I'll... I'll give you blank check bas Riddhi ko chhod do...just tell me what you want...you..( came forward )

Man : stop right there Daksh warna Puch...( Realising ) Riddhima ko goli maar dungaa mai...

Riddhima : (in mind) puch...?? Her eyes wided realising....