PART 28

Koi jatan abb kaam na ave...
Usko kuch sohat naahii
Mora piya mose Bolat nahii
Mora piya mose bolat nahii

________________🌼_______________

Vansh's POV

"Our truth Yani ki I know that you didn't tried to harm My siya and you never loved Kabir."

"Ohh you knows this only?"

"What else is left to know sweetheart?"

"Nothing else is left to know. Hann yeh jaan lo ke Now I can never be able to love you. After whatever you did. I can't so please stop this drama Mr. Raisinghania. I'm not gona fall for your *fake love trap* again."

Saying this much she stands up and was going.

I hold her hand didn't letting her go away.

"What do you mean by*fake love trap* Riddhima?"

"I mean what I said Mr. Raisinghania."

She held anger in her eyes.

She was on door when she turned and said...

"It's your last day here na..!? Hope we Never met again. Good Bye Mr. Raisinghania and best of luck ahead."

Ouchh

"Riddhima listen to me...just let me atleast expla-" without hearing me out she went.

When I was going behind her , Her mother's room was in my way.

I Went to Mrs. Vaidehi cause here I think she is the only one who got brain and can explain me about last night.

"May I talk to you?" I asked with Atmost genuineness.

She was folding Some sarees. She looked at me and with a smile welcomes me in her room.

I sat on couch , she put everything in closet with Atmost cleanliness and neatly.

So it's her from where Riddhima learnt and made my closet this much neat and tidy.

She came and set on bed looking at me.

"I....I...wanted to ask..ask you something." God it's first time in forever I'm stammering.

"Hann Pucho." She said still looking confused.

"Woh...abb You know.. actually.. kal raat Riddhima...."

Suddenly I saw seriousness on her face after I said Riddhima.

"Kal raat Riddhima what?" She asked little differently.

"I don't know how to explain it to you." I finally said this to her and obviously how on the earth I'm going to explain her that her daughter confessed her love towards me.

"Take your time and try to say." Now here I felt genuineness. Bhaii kitne roop hai inke?

I cleaned my throat.

"Actually Yesterday night I went to Riddhima's Room" I began to explain and trying as much as I can explain it to her.

"She was crying and in everything I don't know when she said she love me and even I...I love her. Really I'm... I'm not kidding I love her truly. But-"

"But? Even you love her truly but.... But what? But you can't leave Ahana?" She said.

"Wait what? No no no nothing like that but when today morning I asked her she said she never confessed anything but in reality she did. She said I'm imagining but it's not. I remember. She really said that she loves me. I-"